The most effective beard growth oils
Among the products for the care of the beard, a significant place is occupied by various oils. They nourish the roots of the hair, contribute to better growth of the beard, give it a healthy shine and well-groomed appearance.
On sale you can find universal products suitable for masks, compresses or easy daily care.
Beard oils: what do they give?
All kinds of oils are traditionally used to soothe, soften, deeply nourish the skin and hair.
They envelop each hair with the thinnest film, giving the beard a healthy sheen and sleek appearance. Small portions of the product can be used for daily care.
A mini portion of oil makes the beard a little darker, protects it from burnout and the aggressive effects of ultraviolet radiation. The product does not allow dry hair to fluff and lose shape, a regrowing beard does not cause skin itching.
Oils are also needed for deep weekly care. They are suitable for masks, compresses, massage. You can apply the product in a cold or heated form, enhancing penetration into the skin.
The value of oil products in their rich composition, they include fatty acids, vitamins A, B, D, and essential antioxidants. For a beard, natural natural oils are suitable: burdock, burdock oil with red pepper, castor, almond, olive, soy, coconut, jojoba or shea butter.
To enhance the value of the base product will help special compositions that offer well-known cosmetic brands. These oils are available in bottles with dispensers, the composition can be enriched with fat-soluble vitamins, herbal extracts, essential oils.
The choice of one or another option depends on the type of skin and hair. For dry epidermis, mixtures based on olive oil are suitable, giving the hair shine.
Skin prone to irritation will like products with jojoba or almond extracts. They soothe itching, soften hairs. Castor, burdock oil, as well as squeezes from rucola seeds will help stimulate the growth of a beard. By the way, beard care oil can be prepared on your own.
What effect do oils have on beard growth?
To understand whether the selected oil helps to improve the quality and appearance of the beard, you will need to use the product for a long time and regularly. Experts advise using oils even for those men whose beard naturally grows quickly and densely, but with the aim of improving the quality of the hair structure, giving the beard a bright saturated shade, healthy shine and well-groomed appearance.
The beneficial properties of beard oils are as follows:
- stimulate hair growth through nutrition from the inside of their bulbs,
- protect hair from loss and brittleness,
- awaken the "sleeping" bulbs, thereby increasing the density of the beard,
- make beard growth even,
- contribute to the saturation of skin cells with beneficial substances,
- saturate hair and skin with a pleasant aroma.
Base oils such as apricot, olive or almond oil are used to create a multi-component mask. Useful esters are added to it, most often experts use needles, woody aromas, citrus oil, rosemary or tea tree oil. In this case, it is important to correctly proportions so that the mask does not cause skin irritation and an allergic reaction.
What oils are effective?
Home cosmetics, consisting of natural ingredients, are many times more effective and safer to restore normal hair growth, even when it comes to beard and mustache. For home treatment to be effective, it is better to combine it with other conservative methods, for example, with the use of vitamin-mineral complexes for hair growth, as well as with lifestyle changes.
Instructions for use and major user errors
So, we pass to the main question: how to use beard oil correctly? Natural oils are great for nourishing dull, tough, poorly growing hair. However, not all products can be used for a beard.
It should be excluded from everyday life:
- preparations with the addition of synthetic components (glycerin, petroleum jelly),
- ready mixes with sharp perfumes and dyes.
The use of beard oil is not suitable for men with very oily skin, prone to comedones. Caution should be observed for allergy sufferers. For example, people with a reaction to essential oils should avoid any natural fragrance products.
Among the most common user errors:
- applying to dirty hair and skin. Sweat, dust, dead skin particles in combination with a fatty product clog pores and hair follicles, the beard looks untidy,
- too large portions. It’s better to apply a smaller amount by patting the hairs with a clean towel,
- simultaneous use of balm, oil and wax from different lines. Drugs may not combine well with each other, causing unpredictable skin reactions,
- applying oil to pre-dyed hair. Natural components in combination with paint can give an undesirable uneven shade to the beard.
Look at the video: how to apply oil to the beard correctly.
The most popular and natural activator of hair growth is burdock oil. It can be used as a base, but only in small quantities due to the high percentage of fat content. If you mix a few drops of burdock oil with an elixir of tea tree, you can remove skin irritation and allergies, as well as provide the beard with a pleasant aroma and softness.
But if you mix oil with pepper, but only again in minimal proportions, in this case the mask will stimulate hair growth and nutrition by accelerating blood circulation. The oil needs to be warmed up a little, rubbing it with your palms, and then rub the chin into the skin so that it is absorbed as much as possible. It will be necessary to wash off the oil only after 30-60 minutes with soap and warm water.
Lavender Miracle - TBMC Beard Oil
Among industrial ready-mixes, real finds come across. Refers to them The Bearded Man Company brand oil with a delicate and persistent aroma of natural lavender.
In a small bottle is a miraculous mixture of hazel oil, sweet almond and wheat, with the addition of lavender extract and vitamin E.
The product is manufactured in the UK, the manufacturer guarantees quality and absolute naturalness.
Many people are interested in how to use tbmc beard oil? And to use this product is both easy and pleasant. A few drops of the product are rubbed in the palms of your hands and applied to the beard from the roots to the tips with gentle massage movements.
Next, you need to massage the skin slightly, stimulating the hair follicles. The main rule - the beard should be spotlessly clean. The simultaneous use of balm or other styling products is not recommended. The delicate bitter aroma of lavender persists for the whole day, so perfume can also be abandoned.
The product is suitable for daily use. Before going to bed, it is recommended to wash the beard with neutral shampoo or soap, dry and comb.
How does oil work?
To understand why beard oils are needed, you should consider what effect they have on the bristles. The value of hair oils is determined by their rich composition. They contain fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins A, E, B.
They have several types of effects on the hair of male vegetation:
- nourish the roots
- soothe, soften, moisturize the hair and skin of the face,
- enhance pigmentation of mustache and beard,
- follicles awaken
- microcracks heal
- accelerate the regeneration of skin cells,
- saturate hair with nutrients
- give a pleasant aroma
- improve the growth of mustaches and beards, make them attractive, adding a healthy shine and grooming.
An oil film envelops each hair, protecting it from the aggressive effects of ultraviolet radiation, preventing the hairs from drying out and fluffing. Beard care oils can be easily found on sale and used both separately and as part of masks, compresses for everyday care. They nourish well, moisturize thin, stiff hair, give them extra strength for growth. Thanks to their daily use, the bristles become slightly darker, burn out less, regrowing hairs do not cause discomfort and do not cause skin itching.
But not all products can be used for beards and mustaches. It is better to exclude preparations containing sharp perfumes, synthetic components, and dyes. Men should not use such products with sensitive skin, as some oils can cause allergic symptoms.
Oriental Beauty - Gargair Oil
Gargir oil or arugula - a valuable product, widely distributed in the countries of the East. It is squeezed from arugula seeds, and then used for rubbing, compresses, cooking a variety of cosmetic products.
Arabs especially appreciate this remedy for its ability to stimulate asleep follicles and cause increased growth of eyebrows, eyelashes, mustaches and beards. The product has a very light texture, is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a heavy sticky film.
The method of using gargar oil for beard growth is very simple. In its pure form, it is suitable for stimulating massage. Also, you can add a small portion of the product to any base oil: olive, almond, castor. The mixture is well used for applications, it can be applied warm or cold.
Castor oil is also ideal for accelerating the growth of mustaches and beards, if used correctly in combination with other components. This oil is ideally combined with burdock if mixed in the same ratio. The composition of the oil is rich in beneficial acids, as well as vitamins and minerals, which trigger the regeneration and renewal of skin cells, eliminate itching, peeling, and skin allergies.
Ricinoleic acid in castor oil has a powerful antibacterial effect, and most importantly, this acid stimulates the growth of bristles, mustaches and beards, strengthening the structure of hairs. The oil is bitter in taste, so it is best to avoid the area of the mouth. Rubbing it in the palms, the oil is applied to the desired area of the face, rubbed with massage movements until it is completely absorbed. You will only need to wash your face with soap and water after an hour, and carry out the procedures 3 times a week for six months.
Comprehensive care: compresses, massages, masks
Once a week, it is recommended that you pay more attention to the beard and try nourishing masks.. They stimulate hair follicles, accelerate hair growth.
Weekly masks are especially useful for overdried, coarse, curly hair that is difficult to shape and style.
Before starting the procedure, the beard needs to be washed with a deep cleansing shampoo or solid soap, for example, tar. It is important to completely clean the hairs and skin.
Clay or sea salt exfoliators can be used that effectively remove dead skin particles.
The mask is applied to the roots of the hair, then rubbed lightly into the skin. Residues are distributed over the beard. The drug is left for 10-15 minutes, and then thoroughly washed off with warm water and shampoo.
Try a mask of a mixture of olive, burdock, caraway oil (1 teaspoon each). The oils are mixed in a small bowl, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger is added to them. The mixture should be tested on a small area of the skin to make sure that it does not cause allergies.
Warm compresses are very useful.. They are indispensable for overdried, aging skin and poorly growing thin beard. For cooking use any base oil, complementing them with valuable additives.
For deep nutrition, a mixture of almond and melted coconut oil (1 tablespoon each), enriched with 2 capsules of vitamin E and 3 drops of a natural extract of sweet orange, is suitable.
The oils are heated in a water bath, and then applied to pre-cleansed skin. Mass should be rubbed lightly and then distributed over the beard. The lower part of the face is covered with a thick terry towel soaked in hot water and well wrung out. The procedure lasts 10-15 minutes. To prevent the compress from cooling, it must be covered with cling film.
Effective manual massage that can be done at home. The beard needs to be washed and dried. Fingers are wetted with gargir or almond oil.
Massage the chin, the area around the mouth and neck in a circular motion, moving from the center to the periphery. When the oil is absorbed, another serving can be applied to the hands. Massage perfectly stimulates hair follicles, causing blood flow to the skin.
In the home arsenal, it is worth having several oils that have different properties. Changing and combining them, it is easy to create your own program that guarantees a perfectly maintained look. The beard will always be shiny, thick beautiful. And how to give it a beautiful regular shape, cut and trim at home, read in other articles on our website.
Types of oils
Oils affect hair follicles and the entire structure of the hair in different ways. But they are united by the ability to eliminate skin irritation, moisturize it, and stimulate facial hair growth.
The most popular oils are:
- Burdock. One of the best oils for growing a beard, giving it smoothness and shine. The effect is achieved by activating blood circulation in the skin of the face. It should be used in small quantities, as it is very oily and can give the bristles an untidy appearance.
- Garir oil (arugula). It is considered the most valuable product in the eastern countries. Squeeze it from the seeds of arugula and used for rubbing, compresses, the manufacture of cosmetic products. In Arab countries, the remedy is valued for its ability to awaken frozen follicles. As a result of its effect, they "wake up", new hairs grow, so the bristles become more magnificent, thicker, more beautiful. The product has a soft and light texture, is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy sheen and a feeling of heaviness, and is perfect for curly, stiff, thick, over-dried hairs that cannot be styled.
- Olive. Gives shine, silkiness to the beard, eliminates dryness, brittle hair. It becomes easier to care for them.
- Flaxseed. Stimulates beard growth. When choosing a product, you should carefully read the label and find out that it was produced by cold pressing. Otherwise, during heat and chemical treatment, it loses all its benefits and will not have the expected effect. Contains useful fatty acids in high concentrations, minerals, vitamins, which improve the supply of oxygen to the skin and hair tissues. It is useful for men who have just begun to grow stubble. The tool relieves irritation, itching, and soothes the skin. It can be used both as a single agent and as part of masks, combining it with kefir, egg yolk, and other oils.
The best effect is given by the combination of base oils for the growth of a beard (almond, olive, flaxseed) with ethers (conifers, citrus fruits, tea tree, jasmine, rosemary). The positive effect exerted on the beard depends on the base oil of the base product, and the smell, acceleration of blood flow depends on the ether component.
In addition to pure oils, manufacturers of cosmetic products produce special compositions that enhance the value of the base product. Means are supplemented with herbal extracts, fat-soluble vitamins. They are available in bottles with dispensers, which is very convenient for use.
Choosing oils for beard growth should be based on your hair type and skin on the face. With dry epidermis, olive oil is best used. It moisturizes the skin and hair, makes them soft, silky. Irritating facial skin is suitable for squeezing almonds or jojoba. It soothes the skin, and the hair softens, preventing them from puffing and fluffing. If the beard grows poorly or unevenly, castor oil, squeezing from rucola seeds, burdock will help.
In the case of uneven growth of bristles, agents should be selected that contain hot pepper or ginger extract. They stimulate local blood circulation, warming the skin, enhancing the nutrition of the follicles. As a result of such exposure, the bristles grow faster, become more uniform and thick.
In the presence of a stiff beard that does not fit well, does not comb, puffs, nutritional moisturizers should be used. They have additional vitamin complexes, healing components. As a result of using shaving oil supplemented with vitamins, peeling, itching of the skin are eliminated, the beard becomes soft, silky.
It is necessary to apply such oil in combination with other cosmetic and essential oils. Argan oil is useful in that it moisturizes and softens the skin of the face, eliminating any signs of age-related changes and aging. Oil for beard dew is useful in that the hair structure also makes it soft, obedient, nourishes the hair follicles with its valuable composition.
The esters of this oil are indispensable for sensitive and prone to skin diseases and reactions. High-quality sweet almond oil effectively fights any inflammatory processes in the body. But the most important property of this oil is its ability to prevent the appearance of ingrown hairs on the beard. In this regard, almond oil masks with other components provide dense and long vegetation, but only under the condition of systematic use.
What effect does the product have?
Beard oil is obtained from natural raw materials by cold pressing. Apply it as a base or on its own. Thanks to micro and macro elements, vitamins, fatty acids in the composition, oils are able to become an active stimulator of facial hair growth. These leaving provide:
- skin nutrition at the cellular level,
- improvement of the structure of the hair shaft,
- removal of inflammation, peeling,
- control of the sebaceous glands,
- preventing hair loss.
Essential oils are obtained during the distillation of raw materials or cold pressed. In addition to minerals and vitamins, they contain ketones, aldehydes, phenols. Their structure and low molecular weight guarantee easy penetration into the skin and hair follicles, providing a wide range of therapeutic effects:
- improved blood circulation,
- stimulation of cell growth,
- cleansing the body of toxins,
- nutrition, strengthening the hair shaft,
- thickening of hair
- providing a warming as well as irritating effect to activate hair growth.
Do not forget that facial hair simply cannot grow quickly. Therefore, even if you use beard oils every day, the result will become noticeable only after a few months.
The most effective oils
To choose the best beard oil, you need to know the unique features of each of them:
- Olive - with its help, every bearded man will easily achieve shine and silkiness of vegetation. It also eliminates dryness, brittle hair, making them more docile. It is considered to be the best option of moisturizing oil.
- Burdock - applying it 2-3 times a week, soon you will notice the growth and smoothness of the bristles. Improved blood circulation will be a pleasant bonus. The methods of using burdock oil are numerous: it is mixed with hot red pepper or other ingredients.
- Castor - Castor oil is used for hair growth. In addition, it nourishes the hair with keratin, strengthens the hair follicles.
- Argan - An ideal beard softening oil that gives it elasticity. The beneficial substances in the composition will add strength to the hair, as well as give it a healthy shine.
- Flaxseed - Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals included in the composition guarantee quick absorption into the scalp and saturation of the hair follicles with the necessary substances. But, during chemical processing, it loses all the positive properties, so look for a cold pressed product.
- Almond - has an anti-inflammatory effect, eliminates irritation, soothes the skin. It is especially useful for owners of dry hairs, as it returns their firmness and elasticity.
- Jojoba - perfectly moisturizes dry hair, contributing to their growth and recovery. Effectively combats dandruff without leaving a greasy shine on the hairs. Under the protection of jojoba, the hair better tolerates the negative effects of the environment.
- Hi-Ho Beard Oil - one of the products of the well-known men's cosmetic line, made to stimulate the growth of bristles, making it more dense. This tool not only cares for the vegetation, but makes the hairs thicker, and also prevents hair loss.
Which oil is best for a beard specifically in your case, you will learn only by trying all the available options. All of them are suitable for care, but have different actions, so focus on your needs.
DIY Beard Oil
Now the cosmetic market offers many variations of bristle products. But it’s much more economical and interesting to make beard oil at home. Moreover, this will not cause difficulties. Prepare vials (30 ml will be enough), a measuring cup, funnel, base and ether. With these ingredients, you can quickly make beard oil with your own hands. Recipe for an example: measure 15 ml of two remedies suitable for your properties, mix them. Add 3-4 drops of ether, while adding, close the vial with a lid, shake it. All that remains for you is to apply the product on the bristles and enjoy the result.
What is the strength of burdock oil with pepper
Often they talk about using a burdock in tandem with red pepper for a beard. The tandem acts like a real shock force: red pepper acts as an irritant on the hair follicles, thereby preparing the ground for oil. The beneficial substances contained in the oil easily penetrate the roots, nourish them, stimulate growth. Such “shock therapy” awakens even dead follicles.
How to get burdock oil extract? The oil supplier, in this case, is burdock roots, the second element is red pepper.
Effect of use:
If you don’t have a thick beard, there is no hair on your cheeks, hair is thin and sparse,
-There is a remedy that lasts for 2 weeks! This is a unique product consisting exclusively of natural ingredients. The result is a thick and beautiful beard!
- Hair Growth.
- Nutrition and hydration of hair follicles.
- Supplementary nutrition, skin softening.
- Glitter of vegetation.
Although oil extract is recognized as highly effective for growing plants, it will not be able to help men. Poor hair growth caused by hormonal disruptions and serious diseases.
How to use beard oil
Many newcomers get lost and do not know how to apply oil to the beard so that the effect is as quick as possible? Just follow the simple rules:
- You will need 3-4 drops of the product, which must be gradually distributed throughout the bristles.
- Better start from the bottom, rising to the cheeks.
- Use on dry clean bristles.
- Distribute it through the hair with a thick comb, which will not only help to evenly rub the composition, but will smooth the naughty hairs.
- The frequency of application repetitions depends on your desire, but you should not do this more than three times a day.
To avoid allergic reactions, perform a test on a small area of the skin. Apply the product to the bend of the elbow, wait 24 hours.
- Use only products that are suitable for your skin and hair type. If an allergy starts after using the product, discard it.
- Mix beard care oil in a glass bowl to prevent substances from reacting chemically.
- To saturate the skin with useful trace elements, steam it over a container of boiling water for 10 seconds. To enhance the effect, you can cover your head with a towel during steaming.
- Pay special attention to thinning places, also do not forget about the neck and chin, as hairs also grow there.
- After applying the product, wrap the chin with a film for better absorption.
- After the procedure, rinse off the remaining product with a mild shampoo and rinse thoroughly with running water.
Does beard oil help?
It depends on your expectations, as well as the correct choice of composition. It is worthwhile to understand that from scratch, thick stubble will not grow - the product only stimulates the active growth of those follicles that you have, but does not plant new ones. Therefore, if you have a goatee by nature, it will not become lush vegetation. She will only add density in those places where she has already grown. The question may arise: why do you need beard oil if it is not able to work miracles? This tool guarantees shine and hydration of the hair, which is noticeable after application for several weeks.
Not everyone knows that it can be a great alternative to shaving foam. Especially relevant for those whose skin is highly sensitive. So, you decided to try shaving oil, how to use it correctly?
- make a hot compress of the skin - soak a towel in hot water and attach it to the chin for a few minutes,
- apply the product to the heated area and wait a while, so that the product has time to absorb into the skin,
- start shaving
- at the end of the procedure, spread face moisturizer.
An olive product is considered an ideal option, as it is easily absorbed, retains moisture, and has antioxidant properties.
The effectiveness of beard oils is beyond doubt. This is one of the cheapest, but at the same time effective means. It does not matter whether you buy beard oil at a pharmacy, online store or do it in your kitchen. The main thing is that its natural composition will give your stubble health and beauty in a matter of weeks.
Composition and properties
The composition of the oil extract:
- Vitamins: A, group B, C, E.
- Chrome, copper, calcium, inulin.
- Stimulating hair growth - this is due to the nutrition of hair follicles with vitamins.
- Restoring hair structure - damaged hair is treated.
- Strengthening and shine - acts as a preventive measure, improving the appearance of hair.
- Care, softening, nutrition of the skin. The vitamins that make up have a beneficial effect on the epidermis.
- Elimination of itching, irritation, peeling of the skin during the growth of bristles.
- Beard Care.
In pharmacies you can find burdock oil with nettles. This tandem copes well with the problem of hair loss and their cross section. Nettle, in addition to the listed properties of burdock, heals well wounds, scratches, small cuts.
The miraculous tandem is suitable for owners of oily and dry skin, it helps regulate the functioning of the sebaceous glands. The product has a cumulative effect from the application, prolonged use each time improves the structure of the bristles.
Natural percussion cocktail in the form of a burdock with pepper for a beard, a natural remedy, but if there is an individual intolerance to the components, it must be abandoned.
Remember, pepper or garlic, any other burning additional component can cause irritation on sensitive skin.
If you decide to use a burdock without additives, pay attention to the contents of the bottle when buying. Manufacturers, in order to improve the aroma or enhance the effect, can add some fragrances or additional components of chemical origin, because of them, undesirable effects from use can occur. Give preference only to the natural composition.
Do not pour oil on open wounds, cuts, rashes, exposure may aggravate the situation.
Applying a burdock, you need to remember the feeling of measure, soaking vegetation in it is not worth it, the amount of a few drops is enough.
The use of burdock oil for a beard has a wide range. It depends on the problems that a man faces.
The pharmacy industry offers both a pure product and burdock in combination with other plants, due to the effect of the application.
If the problem is only growing vegetation, improving its texture, a pure product is suitable without adding other components, the extract with chamomile provides a bactericidal effect, relieves irritation, an oily extract with nettle strengthens the follicle, and so on. Additional natural ingredients enhance the healing effect of the application.
Remember, you can not abuse the use of this valuable product, you need to do the procedure only two to three times a week.
Pronounced beneficial properties, if used uncontrolled, can be harmful.
How to use the tool
- Before use, you need to carry out the preparatory stage: steam the skin, this procedure will prepare it for the absorption of vitamins. Steaming is carried out using ordinary hot water or using proven herbal preparations.
- The next step: apply oil to the steamed part of the face, rub it thoroughly, without rushing into the hair roots, leave for a while (the instructions will indicate), then rinse with warm water, apply shampoo if necessary.
For advice on whether burdock oil is good, you can turn to professionals. The effectiveness of natural oil for growth is proven by the pros.
There are certain procedures with the correct use of oil, they are divided into: masks, compresses, massage.
Oil extract compress
Compress is a wet dressing on a sore spot. In the case of a beard, the sore spot is the roots of the bristles. A compress with the product is able to create a so-called steam bath for the skin and hair follicles. In such conditions, vitamins and minerals penetrate the destination better and more efficiently. The procedure is long, it takes up to two hours.
What is needed for this? Oil, bandages, polyethylene, towel. Before the procedure, it is necessary to cleanse the skin with lotions or regular soap, then properly steam the face. Part of the towel (you need to cut a convenient piece that will cover the beard) is dipped in warm oil, applied to the chin, cheeks, covered with a film on top, fixed with a bandage.
After the procedure, everything should be removed, and thoroughly rinse the areas under the compress. If the beard has already reached a great length, then the compress is done without fabric, the burdock is applied to the hair, carefully rubbed, covered with polyethylene, and fixed with a bandage.
Massage - techniques for mechanical and reflex effects on tissues. This useful procedure enhances blood circulation. Direct massaging of the beard area helps to improve blood flow to the hair follicles, this effect is useful for all shavers.
So, the beard massage technique, for it we need: a cleanser, burdock oil. Before the procedure, thoroughly cleanse the skin of the face, then rub the preheated oil into the beard and cheeks. Massaging movements should be smooth and sliding, in the end pat on the face, once again stimulating the tide. The duration of the procedure is ten minutes.
Masks - applying a healing composition to the face, in order to achieve a cosmetic or therapeutic effect. Masks from burdock oil improve the density of hair, fight their fragility, make them obedient. Advantages of the mask over the compress in the least time spent on the procedure.
Recipe based on burdock product and red pepper:
- Before the procedure, we thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Warm up 150 milliliters of burdock.
- In a warm mass, immerse 1 tablespoon of pepper, mix.
- Apply gruel superficially to the bristles, without rubbing, cover with a film, wrap with a towel.
- The duration of the procedure is from 30 to 60 minutes. After time, clean the bristles of the contents, rinse, if necessary with shampoo, moisturize with cream. Castor oil masks for beard growth are also effective.
Before and after application
Prior to the application of the extract, hair may receive less valuable vitamins and minerals, because of this their external attractiveness may suffer. After application, the hair strengthens, grows, acquires a natural shine.
How to use a natural elixir is described in detail in the instructions for use, you can also ask professionals for advice.
Does burdock oil help? this can be found in real reviews:
Dmitriy: “I really wanted to have gorgeous vegetation, but somehow it went wrong. funds are very expensive for growth, but are they effective? I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, I came across the benefit of oils on the Internet, I decided to try a burdock, the price was very pleasing. I used it continuously for six months and the result exceeded expectations, now I have a soft beautiful beard, I recommend it ”
Daria: “As soon as the beard became a trend, I really wanted my husband to have it, start growing, but slowly everything like that, I read about the oils, they started using burdock, castor, coconut and saw the result after 5 months, now we in a trend. "
Victor: “Age-related changes didn’t have the best effect, but I appreciate my beard, I began to fight hair loss with burdock oil, now my hair has fallen out less, it looks more alive, although there are some inconveniences in the procedures.”
Burdock, a simple plant, but how much benefit can be derived from its beneficial properties. If the bristles do not grow well, try this natural elixir, the product is unique both individually and in combination with other natural ingredients. With the help of burdock oil you will achieve excellent results.
If you don’t have a thick beard, there is no hair on your cheeks, hair is thin and sparse,
-There is a remedy that lasts for 2 weeks! This is a unique product consisting exclusively of natural ingredients. The result is a thick and beautiful beard!
Among the many varieties of cosmetics, special attention was given to:
- "Borodist Premium" - includes sweet almonds and jojoba oil. Designed to nourish and strengthen hair, moisturize bristles of increased rigidity. The product has a tart and pleasant aroma.
- "Borodist Warming" - consists of several natural oils and Chilean hot pepper extract. It is used to increase the density and density of vegetation.
- "Trius" - is responsible for the flow of blood to the hair follicles, reduces brittleness and dryness. Includes 18 elements to help accelerate beard growth. Oil extract of cinnamon and ginger have a warming spectrum of action, the remaining components provide nutrition.
- Castor - used alone or in a mixture with burdock oil. In addition to activating the growth of vegetation, nourishes the hairs with keratin, strengthens the follicles.
- Burdock - improves blood circulation in the problem area, accelerates hair growth. After each use, the beard is washed with a mild shampoo.
Castor oil has practically no contraindications for use, it can be used by people with sensitive skin. It will not burn and cause irritation.
Experts recommend using beard oil to obtain a certain effect on the bristles:
- to nourish the roots
- softening, moisturizing hair and facial skin,
- intensification of vegetation pigmentation,
- follicle awakenings,
- healing of cracks, acceleration of regeneration at the cellular level,
- enriching hairs with nutrients,
- accelerate the growth and development of bristles, giving it a well-groomed appearance.
Beard care oils include antioxidants, fatty acids, B vitamins, ascorbic acid and tocopherol.
The film formed during application of the drug protects the hairs from ultraviolet radiation, prevents them from drying out and excessive fluffiness. With proper use of the product, the vegetation does not cause uncomfortable sensations and itching.
Oils for beard and mustache are recommended for the density and uniformity of vegetation. They are used to prevent the appearance of bald spots.
Correct use consists in the accurate and uniform application of funds to a cleanly washed beard.
If this principle is not followed, then the accumulated dust particles, sebaceous secretion and hair scales mixed with the drug will provoke:
- untidy and messy appearance,
- clogged skin pores,
- inflammatory processes in the hair follicles.
To avoid a problem, you can not use a large amount of substance during the procedure.
A minimum volume is applied to the vegetation, evenly distributed, and excesses are removed with a towel.
Attempts to use products from different cosmetic lines will negatively affect the skin due to possible interactions.
Foreign reactions will lead to irritation and acne. For each tool, an individual instruction for use is issued.
Instructions for using self-prepared drugs:
- mix the oil bases in glass or ceramic containers - otherwise an unidentified chemical reaction will start,
- Before the procedure, steam your face over a basin or pan with hot water for 10 minutes,
- apply a few drops of the substance, previously grinding it in the palms of your hands,
- evenly distribute the composition from the root to the tip of the hair with a comb with frequent teeth.
At the end of the procedure, wrap the lower part of the face with a towel, wrap it with polyethylene on top. Hold the compress for 30-40 minutes.
- "D. R. Harris Beard Oil ”- a mixture of jojoba oil and Abyssinian quatran. It relieves itching, makes hair obedient, and a beard - sleek and luxurious.
The price of a bottle in 30 ml is 2850 rubles.
“Advantages: Pleasant smell, after using the beard is really softer. Disadvantages: The effect on my subjective feelings is short-lived, but maybe I just have such a beard ”(market.yandex.ru)
- “Dream catcher” - contains a warming extract, improves blood circulation in the problem area, moisturizes the skin, relieves dryness and stiffness of hair, stimulates their growth. Replenishes the lack of vitamins, fights the subtlety and weakness of the structure.
- "Constant Delight" - moisturizes and softens the vegetation.
“Moisturizes hard hair perfectly, they become soft and do not stick out in different directions. The beard looks like from the salon, very neat. " (otzovik.com)
- “Kondor Oil For The Beard And Mustache” - is intended for complex care, nourishes, softens, moisturizes.
“Good oil, not fatty, dries quickly, pleasant aroma. Minuses: the smell quickly leaves. but it doesn’t affect the hair itself. ” (komplektmarket.ru)
- Aleksandrov Beard Oil - recommended for activating vegetation growth. Suitable for all skin types.
“Consumes sparingly and softens hair. It evens out the beard and smoothes out the protruding hairs, although the hair is very stiff and naughty. ” (otzovik.com)
- “Full Speed Turbo Care” - smoothes hair, provides softness and care for the whole day.
“With a pleasant masculine fragrance, in general, the man took advantage and said that it was good” (www.100sp.ru)
- “Proraso” - helps soften the stiff bristles themselves.
“Advantages: eliminates dry skin, not oily, pleasant smell. Great beard care oil! The bristles become softer, the skin does not dry, lasts a long time. ”(Www.ozon.ru)
- “Hemani Beard Nourishing Oil” - activates the growth of vegetation, gives volume and density.
“As for the effect, he is, in addition to leaving, he noticed that the oil on the beard grows faster.” (otzovik.com)
- "Brutal man" - prevents splitting of the ends of the hair, revitalizes the follicles, accelerates the growth of the beard.
“He takes good care of his beard and relieves irritation.” (presta2.muslim-product.ru)
- “Borodist” - prevents the appearance of dandruff, protects against ultraviolet radiation, accelerates the growth of a beard.
“It smells really great!” I have been using the funds from Borodist for a long time. I have never regretted it. What about the price? Well, quality products should be more expensive than consumer goods. ”(Boroda.land)
Professional vegetation care products are not sold on pharmacy chains. You can buy them through online stores or the official pages of manufacturers.
Oils are made with aromas of vanilla, ambergris and other perfumery fragrances. Each drug has individual properties, and the application method is identical. All of them give softness to skin and hair, help to lay naughty hairs, activate their growth and development.
Many users are ardent opponents of the purchase of cosmetics through online stores. Distrust is associated with negative experience due to the low quality of the products received. They can choose beard oil at the pharmacy.
Frequently used tools are presented in the rating:
- Coconut - additionally nourishes the vegetation, moisturizes the skin and hair. Suitable for dry hair - due to easy penetration into the structure and maintaining at an adequate level of keratin volume and moisture. When used, the smell of coconut will be distinctly heard.
The price for a bottle of 50 ml is 53 rubles.
“About two years ago, my husband caught fire, he wanted to grow a beautiful thick beard. That's just the vegetation on his face is quite rare and grows slowly. I then did not hear anything about the use of beard oils, I just thought that if my hair really likes coconut oil, then what makes its beard worse. A day later, the husband applied a slightly warmed mixture of oils (castor, coconut and burdock) to the skin of the face and set it aside for an hour. I will not say that the result was noticeable immediately, but after six months, the beloved was happy with his beard. Now I can say that his hair grows much faster and they became thicker. He also uses oils, but less often - twice a week. ” (evehealth.ru)
- Cedar - has a drying effect, it is recommended for people with hair prone to high fat content. When used correctly, it prevents the development of acne and a variety of skin inflammations. The price for a package of 500 ml is 500 rubles.
- Argan - increases the elasticity of the skin, softens hard hair. Due to the active components, the vegetation has a healthy shine, it strengthens, its loss is prevented. The price for a 30 ml bottle is 283 rubles.
- Almond - has an anti-inflammatory spectrum of action, relieves irritation, and soothes the skin. Recommended for use with dry hair type, allows you to return their elasticity, firmness. Prevents increased fragility of the vegetation and its mass loss. The price for a package of 50 ml is 74 rubles.
- Snake - due to the active ingredients, the hair begins to grow more actively, the skin is moisturized and softened. Oil protects from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. After application and complete absorption, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
"Tala Snake Oil" - against hair loss. Price - from 570 rubles.
“Usma oil is mainly used as an additive to accelerate hair growth. To enhance the growth effect as a base oil, it is good to use a mixture of castor and olive in a 1: 1 ratio. Usma oil should be added to the base oil in a ratio of not more than 30 drops per 100 ml. A tingling sensation may occur if the dose is exceeded. It’s also useful to add bay and rosemary essential oil to stimulate growth in such a mask. ” (yandex.ru/znatoki).
Users are positive about the above drugs, noting their positive effect on the growth and structure of vegetation. Men use vegetable, sunflower, hemp, peach, olive, caraway, linseed and other oils to soften naughty vegetation, and make styling.
Journalist, ex-director of Fashion Woman.ru
I managed to try the most radical dyeing and the most daring haircuts on my hair, and now she knows everything about hair.
Oil for a beard is a thing of prime necessity in the arsenal of any bearded man: both beginner and advanced. How does it affect the beard and mustache, does it help to accelerate hair growth, and how to use it at all? We reveal the secrets!
What is beard oil for?
Among all products for beard and mustache, oil occupies a special place. No wonder it is in the arsenal of any professional barber. This type of care perfectly copes with all the problems of facial hair, and there are many of them: the beard itches, dandruff may appear in it, it may not grow fast enough. And the beard is often very stiff, naughty and does not lend itself to styling.
What are the benefits of beard oil?
- It relieves itching and removes peeling, which on the beard looks like dandruff. The fact is that the sebaceous glands are located at the root of each hair. Like everything in our body, they are not useless: the sebum secreted by them moisturizes the skin and lubricates the hair, making them look more healthy and well-groomed. However, the longer the hair, the more it needs to be moisturized. At a certain stage (on average after a month of growing), the sebaceous glands cease to cope, so the skin dries and peels, and the beard becomes dry. Then oil is needed: it replenishes the natural balance by moisturizing the skin and nourishing the hair.
- The oil makes the hair softer and more docile, and also protects against the formation of split ends. This is especially important for long beards, which with a lack of care can look very untidy.
- Nourishing the hair follicles, the oil accelerates hair growth. With regular use, you can easily grow the beard of your dreams - thick and rich.
- The oil protects the hair from the negative effects of the environment. This is especially important in countries with cold climates. You won’t put a hat on your beard, and frost is not good for her.
- With oil, the beard looks neat and smells good. Unlike a balm for a beard, oil will not help to instantly lay it, but it will facilitate this process as a whole.
A variety of beard care oils and their composition
The main ingredients of beard care oil are, you guessed it, oils: base and essential. In rare cases, manufacturers add additional beneficial ingredients: vitamins and amino acids.
Most beard oil is base oils. Usually these are seed or nut oils: macadamia, grape seed, jojoba, argan or almond. The main effect of the product is provided by these valuable oils. They nourish and moisturize the skin and hair, prevent split ends, soften the beard and make it shine.
Essential oils also very important. They are obtained from various plants, and in the product they are kept in a minimum concentration, because they themselves are very concentrated. They protect hair, cause blood flow to the hair follicles, and often act as a natural antiseptic. Essential oils also give the product a light aroma of the plant from which they were made.
Beard care oils can be divided into two types:
- For hair growth
They usually contain castor oil as a base oil (everyone knows its magical properties) and red pepper essential oil or ginger extract. These two components enhance blood circulation, which makes hair grow faster.
- For softening and moisturizing
Argan oil (it is rich in vitamins and antioxidants), macadamia oil, coconut oil, and grape seed oil are usually responsible for softness, hydration, and nutrition.
The main difference between jojoba oil is its soft structure, which is almost identical to the oil that is produced by the body. Thanks to this, the oil is quickly and completely absorbed deep into the epidermis, giving all its valuable components. The natural product is a source of amino acids that stimulate blood circulation and nourish the skin with oxygen. Oil makes the beard soft, shiny and fragrant.
How to use beard oil: step-by-step instructions
Using beard oil is easy. The main thing is to apply oil only on clean and dry hair. This is best done right after the shower, when the pores are open.
- Apply a few drops of oil in the palm of your hand.
- Rub the oil between your fingers.
- Gently apply oil to the beard - on top and inside. Do not forget about the skin under the beard, oil is also beneficial for her.
- Comb the beard. This is best done not with a comb-comb, but with a natural bristle brush: it will help the oil to better spread through the hair.
- It is necessary to apply beard oil every day, then you will notice the effect. Someone prefers to do it at night, someone in the morning, before work.
- Be sure to use oil after clipping or beard correction to soften hair.
- Usually very little oil is required - a couple or three drops are enough. But it all depends on the length of the beard: the larger it is, the more oil will be needed.
You are doing something wrong if ...
- . the hair is too shiny: you applied too much oil. Clean up the excess with a paper towel. From now on, it is better to start with a small, even scanty amount of funds and increase the volume gradually.
- . a beard stands with a stake: you applied too little oil. The tool softens the beard and just does not allow it to stand stake. Try to increase the amount a little.
Olive oil is indispensable in composition and useful properties for mustache, beard and skin. You just need to choose refined high-quality oil, which maximally stimulates hair growth, regeneration of skin cells, eliminates any injuries and microcracks, relieves irritation and moisturizes the skin. Use oil as a warm compress, for massage and in combination with essential oils for masks.
This oil contains a large concentration of acids, linolenic acid, mineral components, vitamins, due to which the microcirculation of blood, oxygen supply of tissues and cells are improved. All this leads to an acceleration of the growth process of hairs, for bristles linseed oil is an indispensable tool. The most useful for hair growth will be cold-pressed oil, since heat treatment destroys most of the beneficial components.
Alternative medicine offers the following recipe - in a bowl mix the same parts of butter and kefir, as well as chicken yolk. The composition of the mask needs to be warmed up a bit, after which massage it into the desired part of the face with massage movements. As a result of regular procedures, the mask relieves the inflammatory process, eliminates the rash and acne, and also soothes the skin.
The beard mask should consist in most of the base oil, and only a few drops of ether add. Essential oil is a highly concentrated extract that can burn the skin. For beard growth, experts advise using the following ester oils:
- tea tree
- citrus oils
- jasmine and others
The ester oil is added more often for odor, and the valuable composition and therapeutic effect on the skin and facial skin depends more on the base oil. Eucalyptus oil is used against inflammation and irritation, cedar oil to eliminate acne, peppermint oil to nourish and refresh the skin, lemongrass oil to protect the skin after shaving, etc. In addition, esters accelerate blood flow, which is also useful for stimulating beard growth.
Hi ho beard oil
A ready-made cosmetic product for caring for a beard and stimulating its growth is hi ho oil, which contains the right oils in the right ratio. The product is 100% natural, and in its composition the manufacturer uses the following components:
- jojoba oil for epidermis regeneration and hair strengthening,
- grape seed oil for shine
- castor oil a stimulator of maturation of weak follicles to increase the volume of the beard,
- Bay oil strengthening fragile hairs,
- ginger oil to protect against hair loss,
- black pepper to strengthen the structure of the hair and prevent their loss.
Every morning and evening, oil should be applied in the amount of 5-7 drops on the skin of the face in the place where the stubble and mustache grow. Before this, you need to grind the oil with your palms so that it becomes warm and easier to absorb.
How to use?
Before applying oil to the face, you need to wash in warm water with soap and dry your skin with a soft towel. Only in this case, the components of the mask will penetrate deep into the subcutaneous layers, as well as fully absorbed. Next, the finished oil composition should be dripped in the palm of your hand, thoroughly rub them and pat, so that the oil becomes warm. Only in this condition should it be applied to the skin.
The oil is applied by massaging rubbing movements on the desired part of the face, where the beard and mustache, as well as whiskers, grow. If there are any injuries, rashes, diseases on the skin, the use of oils should be discarded. The mask should be rubbed until it is completely absorbed. Depending on the composition, the oil mask is left on the face for 30-60 minutes, after which it is washed off under warm water with soap.
Where to buy and price
Vegetable or essential oil is sold in a pharmacy, and only there you can find a natural and 100% useful product for the care of facial skin and vegetation. There are also online pharmacies and specialty stores on the Internet that also distribute cosmetic oils for male beard care. Before ordering them, you need to read reviews from previous customers.
The cost of oils for growing a beard may seem too high, but you need to remember that one procedure spends only a few drops of such a tool. For example, burdock oil with red pepper will cost only 34 rubles, but for snake oil extract you will have to pay 500-600 rubles, for linseed oil - about 1000 rubles.
If a man has decided which oil is best for a beard, for stubble and mustache, you can start home therapy with his facial hair. To do this, experts advise mixing base oils and ethers to achieve maximum results. Castor and burdock oil are considered the leader in terms of effectiveness, in addition, such products are cheap and always on sale.