Recipes of traditional healers for hemorrhoids and cracks
In the fight against hemorrhoids and fissures, people are increasingly shy about contacting a specialist with this delicate problem and prefer to use alternative methods of therapy, despite the fact that proctological diseases are quite common. It is possible to treat hemorrhoids at home quite effectively in combination with the main drug therapy.
Causes and symptoms
The main cause of hemorrhoids and cracks is a decrease in the elasticity of intestinal tissues. The mucous membrane becomes thinner and tears, and when microorganisms enter the feces, inflammation of the hemorrhoids occurs. Hemorrhoids and anal fissures are closely interconnected, with the appearance of one problem, the second is soon detected. The causes of hemorrhoids also include:
- hard bowel injury
- prolonged constipation and diarrhea,
- high pressure in the anus due to stress from lifting and carrying weights or labor,
- medical manipulations in the anus,
- anal sex and the use of sex toys,
- diseases of the digestive tract,
The most common symptoms include itching, burning, pain in the rectum, and in severe cases, bleeding is possible. After defecation, you can see a couple of drops of light blood on paper. With a large degree of damage to internal tissues, venous bleeding can begin. This is a very serious condition that poses a direct threat to life.
Alternative methods of treating hemorrhoids and cracks
The treatment of hemorrhoids is a complex event, since the disease is quite complex. A qualified proctologist will select the appropriate treatment for hemorrhoids, which will include medications supplemented with folk remedies. The specialist will also give recommendations on diet and proper lifestyle, in order to avoid relapse.
The principle of action of enemas is aimed at combating pathogens, as well as liquefying feces, to facilitate the process of defecation. With hemorrhoids, enemas are made on the basis of oils and herbal infusions. Sometimes it is possible to use a honey enema. To prepare and conduct an enema from essential oils, you need:
- Take about 2 tbsp. l olive, sea buckthorn or linseed oil.
- Enter into the anus.
To make an enema with herbs, you need to prepare an infusion of chamomile, yarrow or St. John's wort at the rate of 20 grams of herb per 200 grams of boiled water, and let it brew for about 15 minutes. When carrying out the procedure, certain rules should be adhered to, namely:
- The solution should be heated to body temperature.
- The tip of a medical pear should be greased with baby cream or petroleum jelly so as not to damage the already weakened mucosa.
- It is better to administer the solution while lying on the left side in a volume of 50 ml and hold it in the body for 1 hour to achieve maximum effect.
This procedure helps to reduce the inflammatory process, stop bleeding, relieve pain, as well as prevent suppuration of wounds and start the process of tissue regeneration. Best of all, they cope with these tasks: chamomile flowers, sage, St. John's wort, horse chestnut, peeling yellow, peony and marigold flowers. The infusion is prepared in this way:
- 1 tablespoon of grass (or a mixture of herbs) is poured with 1.5 liters of boiled water and infused for about a quarter of an hour.
- After this, the infusion must be filtered through gauze and poured into a container.
- The temperature of the bath should be about 30-32 degrees.
Ointments perfectly help in healing cracks and relieving pain. To prepare propolis ointment:
- Melt 100 grams of butter and mix with 10 grams of propolis until completely dissolved.
- Strain and cool.
- Such an ointment is used 2 to 4 times a day both on the external nodes and in the rectum.
To prepare the resin ointment, mix 20 grams of beeswax, 40 grams of sheep fat and 80 grams of pine resin (preferably spruce). The resin must first be boiled, then add fat to it, boil again, mix with wax and cool. This tool is used 2 times a day. Traditional healers suggest making an ointment from plantain juice with the addition of lard.
Lotions and compresses
Bran lotions are considered a good remedy for hemorrhoids. To do this, the cones swollen in water are mixed with tannin and applied to the affected area. Another version of lotion is a mixture of honey, butter and pieces of aloe, as well as a mixture of grated carrots, potatoes and pork bile. To apply the first, you need to moisten a swab in the mixture and apply for 15-20 minutes. In the second case, all components are wrapped in gauze and applied to the affected area.
Dosage forms for external and internal use
Let's try to figure out how to treat hemorrhoids and cracks at home with folk remedies. Depending on the location of the hemorrhoid cones, in the treatment of using decoctions and tinctures of medicinal herbs in the form of lotions, compresses and steam baths. They are added to the baths and microclysters, used in the preparation of ointments and rectal suppositories.
color-box color = ”blue” Healing tinctures and decoctions are used internally to thin the blood and strengthen the blood vessels. / color-box
Some popular folk recipes for hemorrhoids and rectal fissures
- Horse chestnut tincture can be prepared at home or bought at a pharmacy. The presence of saponins in its composition eliminates blood stasis in the vessels, increases their tone, makes them elastic and strong. Its tannins have astringent and bactericidal properties. Vitamins of groups B, A, C, K normalize the functioning of the vascular system, thiamine promotes hematopoiesis, coumarin reduces blood coagulation and the risk of blood clotting. Tincture has venotonic, analgesic, antithrombotic and decongestant properties. 10 g of flowers or chopped fruits are poured into 100 g of good vodka or home-made 50-degree moonshine. Insist a week in a dark place and shake regularly. After filtration, take half a teaspoon in the morning and evening.
- Tincture of stonecrop yellow helps relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation. Its leaves are crushed and 200 g of boiling water is poured, allowed to infuse for a couple of hours, filtered and taken in small sips throughout the day.
- The evasive peony has the same properties. When preparing tinctures, roots, leaves and seeds are used. They are crushed and prepared in the same way as in the previous recipe. Use externally (applied to the seals) and inside 50 g after 3 to 4 hours. Tincture has a calming, analgesic and wound healing effect.
- Sea buckthorn oil is a unique product that proctologists have successfully used. It is rich in various vitamins, organic acids and tannins. Relieves inflammation, helps to reduce hemorrhoids and healing of large and small cracks in the anus. Oil is applied to small swabs and applied at night to the anus. For this purpose, you can still use cosmetic cotton pads. It is important to remember that sea buckthorn oil can stain bedding. Therefore, at night it would be logical to lay an additional diaper.
- A special place in the treatment of hemorrhoids and rectal fissures is occupied by beekeeping products. Honey and propolis in their composition have a myriad of useful substances that actively fight the disease, destroy bacteria and heal well wounds of various etiologies. Honey is mixed with beetroot juice and applied to a hemorrhoid cones with a cotton swab. This recipe will easily save you from the disease in the initial stages. Propolis ointment is also used. It can be easily prepared at home: you need to heat it in a water bath and combine the propolis shavings with animal fat in a ratio of 1: 9 (to obtain an ointment of 10% concentration). For this purpose, both pork fat and butter are used.
Homemade rectal suppositories
Along with candles made by pharmacological companies, candles prepared at home give an excellent result. Ice candles are made from pure water using suitable sized ice tins. You can take a rubber glove, fill your fingers with water, bandage it with a thick thread at the base and put it in the freezer until it freezes.
Such a candle comes out of the glove well if you hold it for one second in hot water. The cold from a frozen candle narrows blood vessels, helps to reduce nodes, reduces pain and inflammation. In the same way, you can prepare candles from a decoction of medicinal herbs: aloe, chamomile, calendula, yarrow, knotweed and celandine. These herbs are the same herbs used for microclysters.
A unique recipe for candles from old bacon and celandine
On this old folk recipe I want to dwell in more detail. Its use in proctology gives a very tangible excellent result. Arachidonic acid, which is part of lard, is indispensable in the construction of cells and ensures the normalization of blood vessels and the blood supply system.
color-box color = ”green” IMPORTANT! For the manufacture of rectal suppositories use ONLY OLD BACK! Its shelf life should exceed 6 months. The older the fat, the more effective the treatment of hemorrhoidal nodes and rectal fissures. / Color-box
Step by step recipe
- 500 g of old bacon thoroughly cleaned of salt, can be washed and blotted with a clean linen cloth, then cut into cubes, size 1.5-2 cm.
- Pieces gently pass through the garlic. For cooking, only the product that is squeezed out of the garlic is used, and those fibers that remain after spinning are discarded. The work is very painstaking, but believe me, the medicine justifies itself.
- For this amount of fat, take a handful of dried celandine, grind it in a coffee grinder to a state of fine powder.
- Mix both ingredients until smooth.
- Take plastic packaging from any suitable injection, and fill it with a mixture of lard and celandine.
- Put the form with the contents in the freezer until it hardens.
- Such candles are easily removed from the mold. Before use, quickly smooth out existing irregularities and insert a candle into the anus. With proper dexterity, the candle will not have time to melt in the hands.
- A candle is administered once a day before a night's sleep course of 10-14 days. It quickly dissolves inside, does not cause inconvenience and discomfort, does not cause irritation and urge to defecate.
- The remaining mixture can be stored in the freezer for a long time. If necessary, it lubricates the external hemorrhoidal nodes.
General principles of treatment
Treatment of hemorrhoids from a crack involves a set of measures - conservative, operational. Other activities include folk methods of deliverance.
A prerequisite for the treatment of anal fissure with hemorrhoids is dieting. Products that can cause constipation, irritation of the mucous membrane of the digestive tract are excluded from the diet. With hemorrhoids, dishes are contraindicated:
- Spicy spices, seasonings.
- Spices, pickles.
- Fried, smoked dishes.
- Fatty food.
- Flour, sweets.
- Strong coffee, alcohol, sweet carbonated drinks.
The diet of a patient with hemorrhoids consists of plant foods, dairy products. It will normalize the intestinal microflora, prevent the development of dysbiosis and constipation - factors that provoke an exacerbation of hemorrhoids. Vegetables and fruits contain vegetable fiber. They will allow you to adjust intestinal motility. Fermented milk products contain many beneficial lactic acid bacteria that help normal bowel function.
The first stage of treatment will be the healing of the resulting cracks. After it is permissible to deal with the complete elimination of the disease.
Drug treatment is carried out with the help of suppositories, ointments for topical use, tablet preparations. Effects of drug treatment:
- Elimination of pain, burning in the crack area.
- Elimination of signs of inflammation.
- Healing, regeneration of epithelial layers.
- Prevention of secondary infection in the anus.
The list of proven ointments for the treatment of external hemorrhoids:
- Levomekol. The ointment contains antibiotics, healing components. It has an anti-inflammatory, drying effect. Against the background of treatment, itching quickly passes, pain in the area of the rectal fissure. The ointment is applied after preliminary washing with perineum in cool water. The ointment is applied to a sterile napkin, applied to the affected area. The course of treatment is 15 days, 2 times a day.
- Bepanten - cream for the rapid healing of bleeding wounds, abrasions, anal fissures. Helps stop moderate bleeding from the area of rupture of the mucous membrane. The cream is applied to dry skin with a thin layer. Do better lying down. After applying the cream, it takes a couple of minutes to lie down. It is absorbed into the skin. Before use, it is recommended to empty the intestines. The anal area is washed, thoroughly dried with a soft cloth. It is applied 2 times a day.
- Proctosan ointment has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory effect. The composition contains salts of bismuth, titanium, local anesthetics. The tool is applied to the affected area of the anus three times a day.
Suppositories for the treatment of anal fissures
With internal hemorrhoids with the formation of cracks in the rectum, rectal suppositories are considered effective.
- Candles "Aurobin" - a comprehensive tool. They are characterized by a pronounced antipruritic, analgesic effect, relieve inflammation, heal hemorrhoidal fissures of the anus.
- Relief - a group of rectal suppositories that helps fast healing, is safe. It is prescribed for children, women during pregnancy.
- Candles with glycerin. Suppositories for hemorrhoids with a laxative effect prevent constipation. Glycerin moisturizes the intestinal mucosa, helps to heal microscopic defects. It is recommended to enter in the mornings and evenings, after bowel movement.
When using candles and ointments, you need to wash your hands thoroughly before the procedure. The drug is stored in the refrigerator. Before use, remove the rectal suppositories from the refrigerator, hold the mute in your hands so that they melt. It will be easier to enter.
A prerequisite for the expected treatment of anal fissures is the prevention of constipation, diarrhea. Proctologists prescribe drugs that help normalize intestinal motility.
Venotonic drugs are prescribed that strengthen the walls of blood vessels, prevent bleeding from dilated hemorrhoidal veins.
With severe bleeding from the anus, hemostatic drugs are prescribed in the form of tablets, injections.
Alternative methods of treatment
Traditional medicine is used in combination with pharmacy drugs.
- Sedentary baths with decoctions of medicinal plants are useful. Effective decoction of oak bark, flowers of a pharmaceutical camomile. The active substances of oak bark are characterized by a tanning, drying property. Chamomile relieves signs of inflammation, kills pathogenic flora. You can prepare decoctions of yarrow.
- An antiseptic effect is characterized by a bath with a slightly pink solution of manganese. After wound healing ointment, cream is applied.
- It is permissible to cook a home candle from raw potatoes. A piece of oval shape is cut out. It is lubricated with sunflower, olive oil, injected into the anus. The candle is left overnight. Accelerates the healing of the mucosa.
- Steam bath with pumpkin for hemorrhoids. Three grams of water will require 500 grams of pumpkin seed. It is required to fill the seeds with boiling water, cover with a lid with a hole. The patient sits down, sits above the steam for 5 minutes.
- Useful in the treatment of hemorrhoids microclysters with chamomile broth. It is required to brew a camomile, cool to room temperature. A small amount of broth is typed into a rubber bulb, carefully inserted into the anus. It is recommended to lie on your side for half an hour so that the medicine has an effect.
Means are effective in the treatment of the initial stages of the disease. Remember to follow a strict diet, limiting physical activity. It is useful to do therapeutic exercises at the recovery stage.
With exacerbation, it is recommended to observe bed rest. Better to walk slowly, over short distances. Before applying folk remedies, you need to consult a proctologist. Do not get involved in self-medication - it will lead to the development of a number of serious complications.
Quickly get rid of an anus crack by folk methods: how to do it?
A popular folk method for treating anal fissures is sedentary baths with a decoction of oak bark. The tannins contained in the bark of this tree disinfect the wound, drying and healing it, as well as relieve pain and stop bleeding. To prepare such a bath in 2 liters of boiling water, throw a handful of oak bark. Boil the broth for a quarter of an hour, then let it cool to room temperature, strain and add it to the water prepared for the bath.
Another popular method for relieving an acute condition in a patient who suffers from anal fissures is applying a cotton swab dipped in a decoction of wheat bran and calendula to the affected area. To prepare it in half a liter of boiling water, add a tablespoon of bran and dried calendula flowers, boil for 10-15 minutes, strain and cool.
The miraculous properties of ordinary aloe are indispensable in the treatment of anal fissures. Cut in half the thickness of an aloe leaf, apply to the sore spot after baths. Aloe quickly neutralizes the inflammatory process and promotes the healing of ulcers on the mucous membrane. You can make rectal suppositories from aloe, cutting the leaf into oblong pieces and pre-freezing it.
Nettle infusion, which is daily drunk 2-3 times by patients like tea, helps the body to deal with such an annoying ailment, like anal fissures, from the inside. It helps to relieve swelling and irritation of the intestinal mucosa not only from the outside, but throughout its entire length.
How to prevent the appearance of anal fissures?
Proctologists recommend that patients prone to anal fissures introduce a large amount of fiber and plenty of clean water into their daily diet. These measures, like no other, help prevent constipation. which in most cases cause injury to the delicate mucosa in the anus.
To avoid the appearance of anal fissures, avoid tight underwear. Especially dangerous in this sense are thongs made of synthetic materials. Salted, peppered, and fried foods can indirectly affect ulceration around the anus, so it is best to avoid such foods. Finally, use a pH-neutral cleanser. By following all these measures, you will prevent a relapse of the disease.
Methods of treatment with folk remedies
Description. An extremely unpleasant disease of the anal canal, characterized by the appearance of defects in the mucous membrane and a pronounced pain syndrome, can be called an anal fissure. It occurs mainly in women, less often in mature men and young children. Among the classic symptoms of this disorder there are frequent long-term contractions of the sphincter, the appearance of a small amount of spotting, the accompanying act of defecation by pain, as well as itching and burning.
The main reason for the violation of the integrity of the walls of the anal canal is a decrease in their elasticity and strength. A number of factors can lead to this. Among them, there is an infectious process that affects the anal glands and near-iron tissues, resulting in their fibrosis. Inflammatory diseases that occur in the large and thin intestines also contribute to the appearance of tears. These include chronic colitis, enterocolitis, proctitis and proctosigmoiditis.
Another favorable factor is constipation, with the direct participation of which some defects of the mucous membrane lining the anal canal are formed. Liquid stool containing corrosive enzymatic substances and acids has a slightly weaker effect on the integrity of the rectal wall.
Hemorrhoids. pectenosis, cryptitis and sphincteritis are frequent satellites of the anal fissure, often acting as catalysts for the process. The loss of their elastic properties by the walls and, consequently, their strength reduction under any, even weak, mechanical impact, will lead to the formation of an anal fissure. Such damaging objects may include undigested solid food debris present in the feces, for example, cherry or plum seeds, bone fragments, husk of seeds and other similar particles that accidentally enter the digestive tract.
The presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis, ulcerative lesions and cholecystitis. as well as too firm consistency of feces, their large volume and anal sex can also provoke a violation of the integrity of the mucous membrane. And if you push hard for some time during the bowel movement, then the probability of occurrence of tears in the wall of the anal canal increases significantly.
Ointments and suppositories. In most cases, the anal fissure passes through various ointments and suppositories. In the early stages of the disease, it is good to use proven folk methods. Listening to people's advice, it’s better to introduce fermented milk products that improve the digestion process, baked apples and porridge with pumpkin, categorically refuse to drink alcohol, strong varieties of tea, coffee, spices, rice, marinades, jelly, bread and butter baking, as well as smoked products. The diet should be combined with the regular intake of small amounts of sunflower, sea buckthorn oil and fish oil. All popular recipes are based on the healing properties of plants, such as relieving inflammation and healing wounds. Here is some of them.
Anal fissure: effective treatment
Heredity, a sedentary lifestyle, and the presence of severe concomitant diseases can predispose to the development of a crack. The disease can occur in acute and chronic form. In the first case, all symptoms disappear in 3-4 weeks with proper treatment..
If the anal fissure does not heal within 6-8 weeks, then it gradually passes into the chronic stage - this means that the mucosal defect grows with fibrous tissue, its edges become rough, internal and external tubercles appear, which greatly complicates the treatment.
Why can a crack not heal? It's all in a vicious circle - damage to the mucosa causes a strong spasm of the anal muscle pulp, disrupted normal blood supply to the rectum, which impedes the healing process. Interrupting this circle is sometimes very difficult.
Diseases leading to chronic anal fissure
It is worth noting that the anal fissure can occur as a result of the transfer and exacerbation of certain diseases, which include:
- hemorrhoid cones,
About 70% of patients with anal fissure have diseases of the upper digestive tract, namely:
- stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer,
The main symptoms of anal fissure
Among the most common symptoms of anal fissure are the following:
- spasms of the anal sphincter,
- slight bleeding during bowel movements,
- pain in the anus during bowel movements or after bowel movements.
Patients complain that coping with great need is becoming more and more difficult due to pain. In many cases, stool retention or constipation is observed. The walls of the rectum are injured, which also often leads to minor hemorrhages through the anus some time after defecation. The main question of patients is how to cure a chronic anal fissure without surgery. Is medical treatment possible, as well as the use of folk remedies?
Treatment of chronic anal fissure
The most common method is surgical. Treatment of chronic anal fissure in Kiev is an opportunity to get rid of a long-term problem quickly and efficiently. Such diseases should be treated only by professionals.
The main task of the doctor is to relieve pain and cramping of the sphincter. The next step is the normalization of the stool and the healing of the crack.
Modern clinics offer outpatient and surgical treatment. The latter option is suitable for patients with a chronic form of a crack, when an ulcer is located on the mucosa, surrounded by a scar, which has a guard tubercle and pectenosis, accompanied by a pronounced sphincter spasm. An operation is done when medications are powerless.
A method of infrared coagulation is good, but it can be used only after a thorough examination and with the approval of a doctor.
The main guideline when choosing treatment methods is the general condition of the patient, as well as the stage of development of the disease.
First of all, it is oil-vegetable microclysters. At night, a mixture of 20 g of unrefined sunflower oil and the same volume of chamomile infusion is introduced. Chamomile disinfects, relieves a painful spasm, and the oil envelops the crack. With a pronounced inflammatory process, treatment is supplemented with synthomycin, streptocidal, sometimes hormonal or hormone-containing ointments.
Oil-vegetable microclysters can be alternated with honey. It is better to use clover honey: 1 tbsp. spoon in 0.5 cups of warm water. In the evening, taking a bath, make a microclyster, and in the morning after a stool, introduce a fat-containing ointment or candle. In this case, the treatment will be complex. The course is 7-10 days.
Folk remedies, such as bear and badger fat, help well, now they are sold in pharmacies. Add propolis, alcohol 70 ° to the fat, mix and keep in the refrigerator for three days. Before going to bed, cut out a small stick or candle from raw potatoes, dip in this mixture and enter into the anus. In the morning, everything comes out with feces.
What is dangerous anal fissures. It happens that they are infected with intestinal microflora, which, then penetrating into the subcutaneous tissue, can cause paraproctitis, a fistula of the rectum. A protracted chronic form sometimes threatens the formation of a malignant tumor, so it is necessary to start treatment in a timely manner. Anal fissure usually heals in 3-4 weeks.
Prevention of the disease is simple: move more, do not overeat, limit the use of meat products that contribute to constipation, give preference to plant foods. It is good if there will be less stress and more joys in life.
Stages of the disease
The disease has two stages, an acute anal fissure - its duration is up to one month, which can turn into a chronic anal fissure - its duration is more than one month. If the acute form of the disease can be treated with conservative methods, then the treatment of chronic anal fissure is a base and difficult matter.
The causes of the anal fissure are quite different: diarrhea, constipation, prolonged sitting, physical work heavy, prolonged standing, drinking large amounts of alcohol or spicy food. To achieve positive results in the treatment of such cracks, first of all, you must adhere to a therapeutic diet, that is, exclude spicy food and alcohol from the diet.
To facilitate the bowel movement, oil enemas help. Also, thermal procedures will be very helpful - this is a crotch warmer or sedentary warm baths. To date, a wide selection of therapeutic candles.
Unfortunately, with a chronic form of the disease, the best treatment will be with surgery. Treatment of a chronic anal fissure with methods from traditional medicine, and even at home, as it is, leads to a worsening of the patient's condition. Therefore, the trip to the doctor is better not to delay. The operation for such a disease does not last long, usually about 10 to 20 minutes. After the operation, the patient is in the day hospital for about 2-5 hours, he is being monitored by doctors. After that, I instruct the patient about his further actions, and send him home.
The rehabilitation period proceeds within a month. The patient loses his ability to work only for a few days, up to a week at most, it still depends on the nature of the work. To exclude the transition of the disease from one stage to another, do not hesitate, and go through a specialist examination.
Sources: www.kakprosto.ru, medic.ymka.ru, drgemor.ru, vrach-proctolog.com.ua, glavmed.com.ua, medinnova.ru
What causes hemorrhoids
Symptoms and signs of hemorrhoids
What causes hemorrhoids
Means based on the following components are used both externally (in the form of ointments, lotions, etc.) and inside (drinking tinctures, decoctions). Alternative methods of treatment can give a good effect if applied wisely. Home recipes include the widespread use of ingredients such as:
- raw potatoes
- stone oil.
Do not forget about an overdose, as even natural components with uncontrolled intake can provoke complications. And, of course, before using any remedy for the treatment of hemorrhoids and cracks, you must first consult your doctor.
Celandine has well-known healing properties; it can be used not only externally, but also inside. To do this, put the pieces of celandine in a liter jar, pour boiling water and insist 2 weeks in a dark place. You need to take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meals. At home, you can make not only ointments and compresses, but also prepare natural candles.
Hemorrhoids with anal fissures: treatment features
The first stage of hemorrhoids proceeds almost imperceptibly, the patient experiences only mild discomfort. However, if untreated, already unpleasant symptoms appear in the second stage, from pain to skin disorders.
With constant constipation, the patient has to push hard, tissues in the anus are subjected to frequent stretching, compressed feces injure them. Initial small tears do not have time to heal, suppuration occurs, wounds deepen and bleed. As a result, lesions may form that proctologists call anal fissures.. At first they are almost invisible, but in the absence of help, the problem can become chronic.
With tissue damage in the anus, the following symptoms are observed:
- sharp pain during bowel movements, turning into dull and aching during rest,
- constant itching and burning
- temperature rise,
- discomfort while walking and sitting on a hard surface,
- inflammation of the skin and mucous membranes,
- local edema in the anus,
- separation of pus and the formation of fistulas.
Treatment of hemorrhoids, cracks with folk remedies is aimed at stopping unpleasant symptoms, speedy healing of wounds, and prevention of inflammation. At the same time, it is necessary to solve the problem of constipation and prevent diarrheathat can cause infection.
The effectiveness of folk methods: indications and contraindications
The success of therapy depends on the stage of the disease.. Recently appeared anal fissures can heal quickly enough.
If hemorrhoids, cracks are started, treatment with folk remedies may not help. Therefore, significant efforts will have to be made to eliminate them.
Alternative recipes are especially effective at the onset of the disease. After healing home remedies can be used as preventative measures. Some drugs that are suitable for treating advanced deep rectal fissures can only be used with the approval of a doctor.
With deep cracks, fat-based ointments are contraindicated for patientscreating an airtight film on the surface of the skin. Caution is also required when using alcohol tinctures. Water preparations are much safer.: decoctions, infusions, medicinal teas. They are taken orally or used as compresses and lotions.
Cold compresses, baths, ice and ice candles are widely used for pain relief..
They are very effective and quickly heal external injuries.
However, ice is contraindicated in immunocompromised individuals..
It can not be used for various inflammations or extensive internal tumors.
To stimulate the body's defenses and accelerate healing, celandine from hemorrhoids and cracks is used.
1 tbsp. a spoon of crushed celandine is mixed with 3 tbsp. spoons of pharmacy chamomile, the same amount of hypericum and yarrow. 2 tbsp. tablespoons of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water and insist 2 hours in a container wrapped in a thick towel.
Filter the infusion, drink 0.5 cups before meals.
There are many popular methods for treating hemorrhoids and cracks at home. Among them, the use of a suppository, baths, herbal decoctions, homemade ointments, enemas is highlighted.
Therefore, it is advisable to consider each of the methods in more detail.
You can treat hemorrhoids and cracks at home with the help of self-prepared suppositories. These are the most common rectal suppositories that carry out a local calming and healing effect on cracks and hemorrhoids.
Candles are different - from propolis, honey, sea buckthorn and other useful components.
The easiest option: ice candles.
To prepare such a product, you need to prepare a herbal decoction in advance, cool and freeze in the form of a pharmacy candle.
The use of home suppositories can alleviate discomfort and even stop bleeding.
You can use candles from raw potatoes that are inserted directly into the anus.
If the patient has increased bleeding or discharge of pus from the anus, then alternative methods of treatment are contraindicated. In this case, qualified assistance is needed.
To eliminate unpleasant symptoms, you can use herbal baths, and for this you will need:
- St. John's wort
- Onion husk.
To strengthen blood vessels and relieve pain, it is recommended to take a cold herbal bath.
The procedure can be carried out in a sitting position, the duration of the bath should be at least 10 minutes.
Effective folk remedies for the treatment of cracks and hemorrhoids:
- Treatment of cracks with decoction. For cooking, you will need chamomile, oak cara and sage. The ingredients are poured with water and boiled for 15 minutes. Then the broth cools and with the help of a napkin is applied to anal fissures. Such alternative treatment will quickly help relieve swelling and soreness at home.
- Garlic Milk Hemorrhoid Treatment. The recipe is quite simple and provides only 2 components - a clove of garlic and milk. For cooking, 100 grams of milk and a garlic clove are required. All this is boiled over medium heat for half an hour.
- Treatment of anal fissures with aloe. It is necessary to take the scarlet juice, egg and fish oil, move. In the finished product, soak the swab and put in the anus overnight.
The treatment of hemorrhoids and rectal fissures at home requires proper nutrition, since it is constipation that occurs due to the use of various products that cause a negative effect on the internal vessels.
Using folk remedies for the treatment of cracks and hemorrhoids, it is necessary:
- Stick to a normal weight for your body.
- Exclude alcohol.
- Refuse jelly, coffee drinks, soda.
- Eliminate easily digestible carbohydrates.
- Reduce the use of flour products.
- Long pauses between meals are strictly prohibited.
- Fight constipation, especially if anal fissures are observed.
- Perform special physical exercises.
- Take a warm herbal bath.
- During pregnancy and hemorrhoids, lying more often on the left side will help relieve pressure.
- Each time before going to bed, drink 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a glass of kefir.
Alina:"After pregnancy, cracks and hemorrhoids appeared, and to relieve the condition, I used sea buckthorn suppositories and helped."
Andrew:"I advise you to make herbal lotions, they relieve itching, you just need to prepare the broth correctly."
Jana:“On the advice of my grandmother, I used traditional medicine from cracks and hemorrhoids - candles with propolis, sitz baths and compresses with potatoes. A harmless and effective method! ”
Specialist with higher medical education, practicing coloproctologist since 2018.
With hemorrhoids, aloe leaves are also used. They will help accelerate the healing of anal fissures.
2-3 mature leaves are cut into pieces and poured with a glass of boiling water. The mixture is infused under the lid for about half an hour, filtered and drunk in 4 doses before meals.
You can’t store the broth for a long time, a new portion is prepared daily. The infusion is suitable not only for oral administration, but also for microclysters or washing the anus.
Deep cracks - open gates for infection. Warm baths with natural antiseptics, such as tea tree oil, will help reduce the risk of infection.
A few drops of natural oil are mixed in a quarter cup of cream and poured into warm water.
The procedure lasts 10 minutes, it is better to do it before bedtime. The course involves 10 daily procedures.
With hemorrhoids, you can use chamomile. Cool lotions with chamomile decoction have a good disinfecting and softening effect. They relieve burning and itching, remove small swelling and prevent suppuration..
A handful of dry crushed raw materials is poured with a liter of boiling water and heated for 3-5 minutes. Then the broth is infused under the lid for at least an hour and filtered.
To enhance the softening effect in the finished infusion, you can add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey.
After thoroughly washing with warm water the anus area is treated with a cotton swab dipped abundantly in chamomile infusion.
You can also treat the disease with homemade ointments using propolis for hemorrhoids and cracks.
3 tbsp. tablespoons of fat and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of beeswax melt, 1 teaspoon of grated propolis is added, the same amount of liquid honey and linseed oil.
Everything is thoroughly whipped and transferred to a clean jar with a tightly screwed lid. After cooling at room temperature, the ointment is placed in the refrigerator.
Anus Area lubricated 2-3 times a day. With deep cracks, you can make a compress by applying the drug to gauze and firmly pressing it to the anus.
For the speedy restoration of damaged tissues, compresses with sea buckthorn oil are used. They are relieve swelling, prevent inflammation and suppuration.
Folded in several layers, the bandage is abundantly saturated with fresh oil and applied to the perineum. The compress is covered with cling film or wax paper and holds for 2-3 hours. In the presence of deep cracks it can be left all night.
The treatment lasts until the wounds heal., in between, you can make warm baths with decoctions or microclysters.
Carrot and Beetroot Juices
A simple and affordable remedy is lotions with freshly squeezed carrot or beetroot juice.
Root crops are passed through a juicer, a cotton swab or bandage is wetted in the fluid and applied to the anus.
The lotion needs to be kept 10-15 minutes, after it, the skin can be greased with natural vegetable oil or a moisturizing gel.
Microclysters with honey water have good emollient properties.
In a glass of warm water dissolves 1 tbsp. a spoon of liquid honey. 50 ml of fluid is injected into the rectum using a syringe.
The procedure is best done before bedtime.after bowel movement and thorough washing.
The course lasts 5-7 days.
An unusual but very effective procedure is a steam bath with pumpkin seeds.
2 kg of peeled seeds is poured 2 liters of boiling water and heated over low heat for 5 minutes and infused for another 10 minutes under a tightly closed lid.
The patient sits above the container so that the steam enters the area of the anus. The procedure lasts 5-7 minutesYou can do it 1-2 times a day.
With bleeding cracks, mullein-based preparations help. The plant is rich in essential oils and tannins, it stops bleeding, relieves pain and itching.
A handful of a mixture of ground roots and mullein flowers is poured into 0.5 cups of boiling water and infused under a lid. The steamed raw materials are laid out on a dense cotton cloth, a compress is applied to the perineum, covered with a film and soft rags.
A warm poultice lasts 20 minutes, the procedure is repeated daily for a week.
Even more information on how to treat hemorrhoids with folk remedies in the following video: