The best complexes of therapeutic exercises for prostatitis
The prostate gland, or prostate, is one of the important organs of a man. Inflammation of the prostate gland significantly worsens the overall health of a man: reduces his ability to work, increases fatigue, and leads to mental disorders. The danger of prostatitis also lies in the fact that it can lead to serious complications, spreading to other organs.
With the help of special exercises with their regular performance, you can not only strengthen the prostate gland, but also achieve a complete cure of the disease. When performing exercises, it is necessary to focus primarily on your own feelings and level of physical fitness. Loads should be increased gradually. Many exercises aimed at treating prostatitis are characterized by the maximum amplitude of movement of the legs from different initial positions (standing, standing on your knees, sitting, lying on your back and stomach). Alternate simultaneous movements of the legs are also useful: pulling the heels of the legs to the pelvis, breeding and flattening bent legs, raising straight legs, pulling the legs to the chest, raising legs with their crossing.
How to strengthen the prostate gland
Improves blood circulation in the pelvis walking with raising on toes, high raising of a knee, raising a knee to a chest, and also walking with variable crossing and lunges forward or with overcoming of obstacles.
Treatment of the prostate gland should be accompanied by strengthening of the abdominal press. For this, exercises are used that include the rectus and oblique muscles of the abdomen.
Exercises that stimulate peripheral circulation are usually used to prevent diseases of the prostate gland or in cases where the patient’s condition does not allow the use of special loads.
When performing all exercises, you need to remember about proper breathing. Inhalation should be slow, filling all parts of the lungs with oxygen. Then you need to hold your breath slightly, making a short pause, and only then slowly begin to exhale air. The pauses between exhalation and the next inhalation at first do not exceed 2-3 seconds, then they must be gradually lengthened.
All exercises for prostatitis should be carried out, after consulting with a doctor. Avoid those exercises that are contraindicated in concomitant diseases.
Exercises designed to prevent and treat the prostate gland, recommended in conjunction with a contrast shower. A contrast shower on the perineum should be used before exercise. This procedure allows you to increase blood flow in the pelvic organs and prepare the body for the following loads.
For the procedure, you should direct a stream of water to the perineum and change the temperature of the water from warm (almost hot) to cool (room temperature). Exposure to warm water should last about 30 seconds, and cool - 15 seconds.
A set of exercises for prostatitis
This complex is aimed at preventing the onset of prostatitis and eliminating congestion in the pelvis.
Exercise 1. Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart. Squat, knees apart, then return to starting position. Repeat 5-7 times.
Exercise 2. Stand straight, legs together, back straight. Raise your knee up as high as possible. Lower the leg to its original position, repeat the same exercise with the other leg. Repeat 6-12 times.
Exercise 3. From the semi-squat with an inclination forward, slowly straighten up, spread your arms to the sides and take one leg to the side. Repeat 6–9 times for each leg.
Exercise 4. Lie on your stomach, putting a small ball under it. Leaning on hands, roll the ball along the body for 2-3 minutes.
Exercise 5. Stand straight, place a small ball between your knees. Squeeze the ball with force for 6-7 seconds, then completely relax. Repeat 6–9 times.
Exercise 6. Lie on your back. Resting your legs, slowly raise the pelvis as high as possible, linger for 7-8 seconds. Repeat 4-8 times.
Exercise 7. Sit on the ball for tennis, supporting the body with your hands. Roll the ball over the perineum for 3-5 minutes, gradually increasing the pressure.
To combat chronic prostatitis, exercises such as running and jumping in place are effective.
Exercise 8. Lie on your back, slowly raise your legs up at a right angle. Hold in this position for 10 seconds. Run 1 time. If there is no difficulty, increase the duration of the exercise by 10 seconds daily. published by econet.ru.
According to the book by Daria Nesterova "Treatment of prostatitis and other diseases of the prostate gland with traditional and non-traditional methods"
If you have any questions, ask them.here
Do you like the article? Write your opinion in the comments.
Subscribe to our FB:
The effect of simple physical education
With chronic prostatitis, gymnastics will be one of the tools of complex therapy, but, considering that about 80% of men experience problems with the prostate gland in our country, such a complex will benefit everyone. In the cycle of everyday life, it’s difficult to force yourself to do regular exercises, but do not put off, if the first symptoms of inflammation of the prostate occur:
- heaviness in the lower abdomen
- difficulty urinating
- drawing pains in the prostate and scrotum.
It can also mean venous congestion. If you do not pay attention to tolerable discomfort, then unpleasant symptoms will disappear for a while, and then return with renewed vigor, since the causes of inflammation of the prostate are very common:
- lack of exercise and hypothermia,
- sexually transmitted diseases (even cured earlier),
- bacterial infections.
Without drugs, of course, it will not do, but if you do not restore healthy blood flow in the prostate with exercises, then problems with an erection are not excluded, and chronic inflammation leads to oncology, so it’s in the interest of any man to devote time to his health. During therapeutic exercises in the body, the following changes occur:
- the prostate, which is partly muscle and partly iron, and the muscles surrounding it, begin to contract actively,
- blood flow in the veins accelerates and removes stagnant substances,
- metabolism accelerates
- full nutrition of cells is restored.
Of course, at the peak of acute inflammation, you should not do it, but after the main course of treatment, the body will also need exercise therapy.
Basic gymnastic complexes
Despite the obvious benefits and sparing load, exercise with prostatitis should be performed with great care with a tendency to hypertension and the presence of hernias in the spine and groin. You can show the complex to the attending physician, who will understand by the expected loads how safe it is. But there are obvious contraindications:
- temperature from 37.5 and higher,
- infection of the body with a virus or infection,
- less than 6 months after a heart attack and stroke,
- any acute inflammation of the internal organs,
- aortic aneurysm and severe arrhythmia.
All exercises for prostatitis are performed on a stable, solid surface, and it is advisable to place an orthopedic flat pillow under your head.
Exercises for the prevention of prostatitis
One of the main causes of prostatitis is a sedentary lifestyle that provokes stagnation of venous blood in the lower pelvis. Violation of blood circulation provokes inflammation, and to prevent it, you need sport, or at least simple gymnastics.
Running, swinging, squats - this helps not only improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs, but also strengthen the latter. Physical activity is extremely important for men who work in sedentary work. Even if you don’t have the opportunity to go to the gym, you can always devote some time to such simple exercises as squats, twisting and others. The ideal option is a properly prepared training program.
Exist simple exercises for the prevention of prostatitis in menunited in a complex called "office worker":
- Stand straight, put your feet shoulder width apart. Bend to the left foot, then to the right, then to both. Repeat all ten times.
- Get up, get your hands behind your head. Keep your back straight, lift your bent leg at the knees to the level of the abdomen in front of you and to the side. For each leg, do ten repetitions.
- Sit down 20 times.
This simple complex does not require a lot of time and effort, you can perform it in breaks during the working day, and it will help to maintain health.
At home, you can do such exercises for the prostate to prevent prostatitis:
- Take a supine position on the floor. Bend your legs at the knees, place your hands along the torso. Lift the pelvis up, lingering in the upper phase for at least two seconds. Repeat at least ten times.
- In the supine position, place your hands behind your head and stretch your legs. Bend your left knee and reach for it with your right elbow. To the right knee, reach with your left elbow, performing the well-known exercise "bicycle".
These exercises will help to strengthen not only the pelvic muscles, but also the abs and buttocks.
For chronic problems
The mild healing complex was developed by osteopathic doctors for rheumatism patients and patients with inactive joints in the pelvic and hips. However, patients were surprised to find that after six months of daily execution, problems with prostate adenoma also disappeared and noted a significant improvement in erection. You can perform the complex even at lunchtime, but preferably before eating:
- The supine position, the spine is as relaxed as possible, the legs are bent at right angles. It is necessary to connect the feet with each other and widely spread the knees to the sides to get a figure like a rhombus. At first, you can ask the assistant to hold the feet so that they do not open, and help straighten the legs, since it is quite difficult to do this from the bottom position without proper preparation.
- Lie on your back, arms are located along the body, legs are straight. Pushing your feet off the floor, you need to bend your knees and gently pull them toward you as high as possible, but so that it feels comfortable. After that, part them and stay for a few seconds in this position and in the reverse order return to the original.
- Turning over on his stomach, hands should be laid along the hips. Bend the right leg at a right angle, lift up to the most comfortable height and linger for 5 seconds. Repeat the same with the other leg. Do not try to raise the limb high up, the meaning of the exercise is in the effect on the hip joints.
- To stand in a position - feet shoulder-width apart - and to slowly, but shallowly squat, without straightening the legs to the end when lifting. Hands should be kept straight in front of you.
It is better to start with 10 repetitions and gradually increase them to 20−25 times.
Prostatitis Exercises for Men
In the treatment of prostatitis, Kegel exercises for prostatitis can be considered a real treasure. Initially, the Arnold Kegel technique was aimed at strengthening the pelvic muscles of women after childbirth, but since the muscular structure of the groin area in women and men seems to have revealed that the stronger sex can successfully use the complex not only for the treatment of prostate diseases, but also for their prevention.
These exercises do not require special conditions, they can be performed anywhere without much effort. According to the Kegel technique, exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenomas are aimed at training the muscles of the anus. To determine which muscles will be worked out, try to hold the stream while urinating. At the same time, the pubic-coccygeal muscle will be reduced, which will need to be strengthened to combat prostatitis. It is called so, because it begins in the pubic region and is attached to the tailbone by the end. This is the main muscle of the pelvic floor, responsible for the work of both the genitourinary system and the rectum. When you find the right muscle, try to feel its contractions with alternating strains and relaxation.
Then you can proceed to the main exercises:
- In a standing position, contract this muscle, as if urinating. Count to five and exhale. As you exhale, fully relax. Repeat the exercise 10-12 times.
- Tighten and release the muscle alternately without holding your breath, performing short breaths and exhalations. Repeat 15-20 times.
- Pull the anus inward by reinforced contraction. Count to five, then relax. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
This gymnastics with prostatitis is used for a month 3-5 times a day, and its advantage is that you can do it anywhere - even while sitting in the workplace. As your muscles become trained, increase the number of repetitions.
The best exercises for prostatitis are aimed at the prevention of the disease, namely - to accelerate metabolism in obviously problem areas, improve local immunity and blood flow in the prostate. To enable the drainage function of the gland during physical education, doctors advise rhythmically straining and relaxing the muscles around the anus.
To effectively eliminate stagnation of blood, it is necessary to consistently perform each exercise, and in order to avoid muscle overstrain, it is necessary to warm them up a little before starting any exercise for five minutes, and then proceed with the complex:
- Steps on the buttocks - sit on the floor, shoulders slightly laid back, legs straight, parallel to each other. Raising and bending the knees slightly, it is necessary to imitate walking forward. You can help the basic movements with arms bent at the elbows. 10 steps forward and as many back. This is an incredibly useful exercise against any stagnation, not only in the pelvic area, but also in the intestine.
- Sit on the floor with support on straight arms, slightly laid back. Straight legs should be raised 5-10 cm above the floor. If this is difficult to do, you can start by lifting your feet to an acceptable height. Then, bending the limbs at the knees, pull them toward you. Patients with a voluminous abdomen may have difficulty performing, so they should do as much as possible at the moment.
- Stand up straight and crouch slightly, placing a soccer ball between the inside of the thighs. It is necessary to effortfully compress and relax the muscles of the legs without dropping the ball.
- From a standing position, legs together, start running in place, raising his knees high to the chest line. At first, you can perform as it turns out, but strive for more.
- Lie on your back, stretching your spine and hamstrings as far as possible. Hands should be placed with palms up under the upper line of the hips. You will need to widely spread straight legs and connect them together, simulating the movement of scissors.
- Get up and perform springy jumps in one place, lifting your knees alternately.
Start with 3-5 repetitions and gradually increase the load. A sure sign that gymnastics is beneficial is a pleasant sensation of warmth in the prostate gland and related areas after the complex.
Exercises for chronic prostatitis
The following exercises for the treatment of prostatitis can be used in its chronic form, as well as for preventive purposes. It is recommended to repeat them 8-10 times and do 2-3 approaches.
Lying down You can do this gymnastics:
- "Birch". Lift straight legs together with the pelvis in the supine position, while supporting the back with arms bent at the elbows. Try to stay in this position as much as you can, then return to the starting position.
- "Scissors". Having taken a supine position, raise your legs 3-4 cm from the floor and make them cross-shaped movements imitating scissors. You can also do the exercise while lying on your stomach, repeating the same movements.
- "Bike". While lying on your back, lift your legs up and perform circular movements, as if pedaling a bicycle.
- Lying on your stomach, raise your straight legs together above the floor surface by 5 cm, hold them in this position for a few seconds, then return to the original position.
- In the supine position, you need to raise and lower the straight legs above the floor surface by 5 cm. First, lift one leg at a time, then both together.
Standing Useful exercises against prostatitis:
- Squats with knees to the side. They may be shallow.
- Alternately pulling the knees as high as possible.
- Tilts of the body to the sides.
- Mahi with one leg focusing on the other with alternate change of legs.
In a sitting position:
- "Walking on the buttocks." In a sitting position with your knees bent, try to walk forward by moving your buttocks without arms.
- In a sitting position with straightened legs, lean forward, trying to touch the socks.
In addition to gymnastics, it is advisable to regularly massage the prostate to prevent stagnation and inflammation. This is especially true for men who, due to certain circumstances, do not have regular sexual intercourse or are irregular. Massage should be the area of the scrotum and anus in smooth circular movements, slightly kneading the area under the skin to a state of heat. It is advisable to do this with a full bladder. During the massage, the bladder may respond with desires to empty, but you need to be patient for about five minutes, and then go to the toilet. The second massage option:
- squeeze your left hand into a fist and grab it with your right palm,
- put them on your stomach just above the pubic area,
- massage clockwise until you feel thermal vibration.
There is also a special physical education for the prevention of the disease, which is also suitable for the mild stage of prostatitis. Many exercises are taken from hatha yoga, known for its restorative effect:
- Yogic practice to turn on the internal fire - effectively disperses all stagnation products and improves libido. They make it on an empty stomach. Being in a position - the legs are wider than the shoulders, you need to crouch slightly, round your back, and slowly exhale through your mouth. Then inhale through the nose and at the same time draw in the stomach as much as possible, mentally pulling it to the spine. Hold in this position for several seconds (the longer the better) and exhale. Repeat at least 5 times.
- From a kneeling position, sit back, spreading your feet, but leaving your knees pressed to each other. You can hold them first with your hands. Tense and relax the muscles of the anus several times.
- Lie on the floor, raise your legs up and take the “birch” position, standing for as long as you can. Having lowered a basin down, to carry out exercise "bicycle".
- Lean your back against the wall, bend your leg and, while maintaining balance through the contact of the foot with the surface of the wall, squat and stand 10 times for each leg.
- Spread your legs wide and crouch slowly so that your knees are strictly above your feet, and the lower thigh line is parallel to the floor. This is similar to the plie ballet position. Tighten and relax the muscles of the anus 5-10 times and stand up. Repeat 5 times.
Even if the recommended physical exercises for prostatitis seem easy enough for people with good physical fitness in the past, in the first week of classes it is better to perform a complex with a small number of repetitions, and then increase the load according to your capabilities and needs.
Many men, reading information about what exercises with prostatitis can alleviate their condition, are very surprised to find Kegel gymnastics in the list of recommendations, because usually it is prescribed to women to strengthen the muscles of the vagina. However, there are certain actions that will help the stronger sex in the treatment of sensitive problems as follows:
- prolong the state of erection,
- save you from quick ejaculation,
- increase sperm quality.
Dr. Kegel’s exercises are good because they can be performed unnoticed, even during work and at a time convenient for the patient:
- Tighten the pubic muscle, while compressing the anus, alternating with relaxation. Repeat 20 to 50 times.
- Delay urination and resume it several times. It trains the internal muscles and promotes their elasticity.
- Tie a small load to the penis on a soft ribbon along the line of the external furrow. Sit down, legs wide apart, and try to lift the weight due to the internal muscles. Over time, the severity of the load can be increased. This intricate exercise should be performed during a morning erection, otherwise it will not work.
When performing therapeutic complexes of gymnastics, the main thing is not to be lazy and make it a familiar ritual. Instant improvement will not happen, but after three months it will definitely happen - blood flow will improve, general condition, muscles will be in good shape, pain will disappear, and an erection will not fail.
The need and importance of regular gymnastics in chronic prostatitis
With chronic prostatitis, stagnation of blood and lymph appears in the pelvic area and the organ itself. Stagnant processes cause inflammation and contribute to the further progress of the disease. With the help of gymnastics with chronic prostatitis, it is possible to disperse blood, increase muscle tone, improve metabolism and, thus, get a powerful healing effect.
If you regularly engage in physical education in case of chronic prostatitis, you can relax the blood vessels, increase the flow of arterial blood, which carries nutrients to speed up the metabolism, which means effective treatment. Physical activity also contributes to the outflow of venous blood, which leads to a weakening of inflammation.
It is very important to do exercises regularly, every day, in accordance with the schedule and indications. Otherwise, the effect of charging with chronic prostatitis will not be significant. This can be compared with exercises in the gym: to lose weight or build muscle, you can not miss workouts.
There are a number of exercises that have proven effective in the fight against diseases of the prostate gland. But despite the benefits of exercise in chronic prostatitis, they need to be performed only if approved by the doctor, if there are no contraindications. Situations when physical activity is contraindicated:
- body temperature above 37.5,
- arrhythmia, aortic aneurysm,
- acute inflammation of the internal organs,
- recent stroke or heart attack,
- viral and infectious diseases.
You also need to consider that physical education for chronic prostatitis is not a panacea. If a doctor has prescribed certain drugs for you, they should never be canceled. The effectiveness of charging with chronic prostatitis will be several times higher in combination with drugs.
Chronic Prostatitis Morning Exercise
An excellent effect can be obtained already with a regular morning warm-up. The warm-up, in addition to gymnastics with chronic prostatitis, should also include other exercises that will help disperse blood throughout the body. These are the tilts of the head, trunk, rotation of the limbs, squats, push-ups, press. Basic exercises without serious stress, which simply accelerate blood throughout the body. This is important in the presence and prevention of congestive processes caused by prolonged sleep.
Physical education for chronic prostatitis
The following 4 simple exercises are the basis for improving the flow of blood into the pelvis. Charging is done in the morning and evening. Gymnastics with chronic prostatitis must be done lying on a solid surface, you can put a pillow under your head.
- Lie on your back, keep your hands parallel to the body. Move your feet to the pelvis, running your heels on the floor. In this case, bend the legs in the knee area. Feet must be pressed against each other. Then return the legs to their original position. It is necessary to do 12 repetitions and gradually increase their number to 30.
- Take the same starting position as in the previous exercise in exercise with chronic prostatitis. Bend your knees, keeping your feet pressed, but keep your knees apart. When returning to the starting position, press the knees together again. Repeat 10 times, eventually increasing to 30.
- Lie on your stomach, arms along the body, palms up. Bend the leg at the knee and gradually lift it up by 3-5 cm. Return the leg to its original position and repeat with the other leg. The number of repetitions of these exercises for chronic prostatitis: 10-15 for each of the legs.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raise your hands in front of you and slowly squat. Squat not until the end, but only to half, after which just as slowly return to the starting position. Repeat 10-15 times.
These exercises for chronic prostatitis contribute to the overall strengthening of men's health, improve blood circulation in the pelvis. Therefore, such a charge is recommended even for those who have never before dealt with inflammation of the prostate gland.
And remember: physical education for chronic prostatitis must be agreed with the doctor!
Arnold Kegel in the middle of the 20th century did not invent physical education for chronic prostatitis. Initially, these exercises were supposed to help women with poorly developed muscles of the pelvis and perineum. However, more recent studies have shown that such gymnastics is relevant for men and gives simply an incredible effect in the treatment and prevention of prostatitis.
The essence of gymnastics is simple: you need to strain and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor, located between the scrotum and the genital organ. Initially, exercise in chronic prostatitis should consist of only 1 exercise:
- you need to tighten the muscles of the anus,
- hold them up for 3-5 seconds,
- to relax,
- repeat the procedure 10 times,
- do such exercises 5 times a day.
Gradually (within 3-4 weeks), bring the number of reductions to 150 per day. After that, you can proceed to the main set of exercises for chronic prostatitis.
When the preparation is finished, they begin basic physical education for chronic prostatitis according to the Kegel technique. The complex consists of only 4 simple exercises. You can perform them even while sitting on a chair.
- Tighten your muscles as you do when you urinate. Inhale, count to 5 and exhale. During exhalation, fully relax the muscles. Repeat 10 times.
- Repeat the procedure from the last exercise, but this time quickly strain and relax the muscle. Repeat 15–20 times.
- Pull the anus inward with maximum muscle tension. Count to five and relax. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Sit down, place your legs at an angle of 90 degrees to the floor. Tighten your buttocks and squeeze the anus. Count to 30 and relax. Repeat 3 times.
Repeat the main gymnastics complex for chronic prostatitis 3-5 times a day for 1 month. Start 3 times a day and gradually increase the number of repetitions. In a month you will notice significant progress.
IMPORTANT! Exercise only when your bladder is empty. Before exercise, it is recommended to go to the toilet.
Features of the prostate gland
The prostate gland is the main organ of the male body that is responsible for reproductive functions. The prostate is located in the genitourinary system, the main task of this organ is to ensure the normal secretion of a secret transparent color - this substance is secreted when the man is in an excited state.
Why does the prostate activate secretion? This substance ensures the maintenance of the normal functioning of the organs of the reproductive system, acts as a protective barrier, is a natural, natural lubricant, delivers nutrients to sperm and significantly increases their mobility.
In addition, the prostate gland controls the functioning of the urinary system. The structure of the prostate includes smooth muscles, which control the degree of filling of the bladder and its emptying.
Experts say that the anatomy of the male body provides for the mandatory functioning of the prostate. Otherwise, serious violations may appear, dangerous pathologies will occur. It is important to ensure the proper functioning of the prostate, special sports exercises will be of great help not only during the recovery period, but also as a preventative measure.
The use of additional tools
To achieve additional effectiveness from Kegel exercises, special tools are used: simulators and devices for charging with chronic prostatitis or improvised means. There are dozens of such devices.
For example, a common way is charging with a tennis ball. The exercise is very simple.
- Sit on the floor, place the ball in the perineum (between the scrotum and anus).
- Swing back and forth, "riding" on the ball. Maintain balance with your hands.
- Allocate 3-5 minutes to the exercise.
Such simple gymnastics with chronic prostatitis with a ball will speed up the metabolism in the prostate gland, bring the muscles to tone and contribute to the redistribution of blood. In essence, this is a prostate massage using a tennis ball. And there are many similar methods: today there are special devices that help to achieve maximum efficiency from exercises and enhance the therapeutic effect.
With prostatitis, an inflammatory process is diagnosed, as a result of which pathogenic microorganisms, infectious agents of a variable nature, and representatives of the bacterial flora can enter the internal environment of the body through the urethral canal.
How to correctly, with inflammation of the prostate gland, a man feels the following symptoms:
- Soreness, of various kinds,
- Discomfort during urination, pain, pain, burning sensation,
- Uncharacteristic discharge along with urine (impurities of mucus, streaks of blood),
- Urine changes color, becomes cloudy,
- There is discomfort during intercourse, pain, unpleasant sensations of “stiffness”,
- Diagnosed with erection problems, in advanced cases, it is completely absent,
- Violations of the ejaculation process,
- Hormonal imbalance.
The listed symptoms can greatly disrupt a previously familiar lifestyle. Men feel uncomfortable during sexual intercourse, their "male" functions are markedly reduced. An imbalance of hormones makes itself felt in the form of external manifestations:
- In a man, the mammary glands can noticeably increase,
- The abdomen takes on a more rounded shape,
- Some notice a lack of sexual desire.
If you do not notice the symptoms in time, then the disease can develop into an advanced stage, which entails the formation of a benign or malignant tumor. Today, there are many methods for the early diagnosis of prostatitis, which allows you to get rid of the causes of the pathology even before the onset of the manifestation of the main symptoms of the disease.
Additional complexes (LFK)
In addition to Kegel exercises and regular warm-ups, there are many specialized types of exercise for chronic prostatitis. On the Internet you can find a lot of techniques and exercises, but do not mindlessly try everything in a row. Consult your doctor and trainer. Specialists will make up a complex that you will repeat without problems at home. Remember that during thoughtless physical education with chronic prostatitis, you can harm the body, so be sure to consult with specialists before starting a workout.
The benefits of exercise with prostatitis
In inflammatory processes in the prostate gland, high-quality, effective therapy should include a whole range of therapeutic measures aimed at obtaining a quick and lasting result. As a rule, doctors do not manage only with medications, but also prescribe physiotherapeutic procedures, therapeutic massages, nutrition correction, and are also advised to perform regular exercises, which are useful for the prostate.
During the rehabilitation period, gymnastics for the prostate gland is always indicated. Exercise is also useful as a preventive measure, as it helps to prevent the development of pathologies of the genitourinary system, maintain the prostate in good shape, and maintain its natural functions.
What are the benefits of exercise with prostatitis? The following advantages can be highlighted:
- With regular exercises, the muscle tone of the lower extremities, the press and the gluteal zone is noticeably strengthened,
- There is stimulation of muscle tissue in the perineum,
- Blood flow in the pelvis normalizes
- A beneficial effect on the joints of the hip area,
- The functioning of the nervous system is supported.
Doctors advise you to perform exercises as often as possible, not to miss training days. Efficiency completely depends on how often the patient is engaged, how much effort he puts into the process.
Steps on the buttocks
One of the very effective and simple exercises of therapeutic exercises for chronic prostatitis is the “steps” on the buttocks.
- Sit on the floor.
- Stretch your legs forward and straighten your back.
- "Roll" from one buttock to another and thus move forward.
- After moving back.
- Do not help yourself with your hands, keep them in front of you.
- "Walk" in this way 3-5 meters, gradually increase the distance.
Such gymnastics with chronic prostatitis will help in the treatment and positively affect male strength.
Another very effective exercise for chronic prostatitis is scissors. The process looks like this:
- lie on your back
- place your palms on the floor
- lift your feet 15 centimeters,
- bend your knees
- Raise one leg and lower the other at the same time, but do not touch the floor.
Such an exercise from exercise in chronic prostatitis is done and vice versa, lying on your stomach. Without preparation, the exercise can seem very difficult, so start with a minimum number of approaches.
Useful motor actions
Remember once and for all: the best way to treat and prevent prostate disease is movement. Gymnastics in chronic prostatitis can consist of a variety of exercises, but all of them are aimed at “dispersing” the blood. Walk instead of driving. Movement is life and your health!
Chronic prostatitis is not a sentence. There are many methods, exercises in physical education for chronic prostatitis. Approach the problem thoroughly, combine medical methods with specialized exercises and soon you will feel how the disease recedes. Do not give up and act!
Gymnastics and prostate health
Performing certain exercises can significantly improve the condition of the prostate and overall well-being.
How useful is therapeutic gymnastics for men's health?
With the help of physical exercises, you can significantly improve the condition of the prostate and maintain health and male strength for many years:
1. An active load on the deep muscles of the pelvis activates blood flow and lymph drainage.
2. The metabolism and the outflow of free fluid and toxins from the tissues of the prostate gland are activated. As a result, ejaculation improves.
3. Due to the influx of nutrients and oxygen to the gland, its functioning is normalized. Normalization and restoration of hormonal balance occurs. The general state of health of men improves - irritability disappears, sleep normalizes, sexual desire improves.
4. Immunity is strengthened.
5. Activation and enhancement of lymphatic drainage starts the process of natural defense of the prostate - therapeutic gymnastics strengthens the immune system, helps to more quickly eliminate pathogenic microflora (if any) and reduces the severity of inflammation. A set of exercises affects the body of men in general, strengthens the immune system, makes breathing deeper and fights against stagnation of blood.
How useful is therapeutic exercises for inflammation of the prostate?
With regular exercise with prostatitis, you can achieve significant results and significantly improve the condition of the prostate. A specially selected complex eliminates blood stagnation, which provokes inflammatory processes in the organs located in the pelvic floor in men.
There are exercises for the treatment of prostatitis, which include respiratory gymnastics and a set of well-developed physical exercises on the deep muscles of the pelvis, legs and abdomen. This scheme is really therapeutic, it copes with the reasons that caused inflammation. Soreness and discomfort during ejaculation, swelling of the prostate gland are reduced. Urination improves.
The principles for doing the exercises are simple.
According to the scheme approved by urologists and andrologists, physical exercises for prostatitis should meet the following tasks:
1. Therapeutic - exercises cause the regeneration of damaged tissues by a greater influx of nutrients into the gland,
2. Stimulating - LFK complex enhances blood flow and metabolic processes, which provoke an increase in phagocytic activity in the prostate,
3. Restorative - the complex of exercise therapy leads to the normalization of the functions of the glandular-muscular organ of men, the development of a secret and its secretion,
4. Protective - through exercises for prostatitis, local immunity is formed, which inhibits the growth and reproduction of pathogenic flora.
Exercise therapy for prostatitis - rehabilitation and restoring stage
Contraindications for exercise therapy:
1. Exacerbation of prostatitis, expressed in pain and urinary retention.
You can start exercise therapy only after removing the exacerbation of prostatitis with medications.
The rules of physiotherapy:
1. Therapeutic exercises must be performed regularly and systematically in accordance with all the rules. If you perform therapeutic exercises daily, then the benefits and the desired effect will certainly be.
2. Therapeutic exercises should immediately cease when tangible discomfort appears during its implementation.
3. Exercise from prostatitis should be given at least 30 minutes a day.
Types of exercises for prostatitis, according to the principle of the complexity of their implementation:
1. Simple - a complex for men according to Kegel. The backbone of such complexes is composed of exercises for prostatitis, based on latent (hidden, invisible to others) performance - squeezing the anus and relaxing it.
2. Medium difficulty - exercises that can be performed while lying or sitting (suitable for overweight men with a weak physical base). Such exercises for prostatitis include “scissors”, rolls on the gymnastic ball, rotation of the hips. "Bike", swing legs.
3. Complex - a complex that includes exercises that require maintaining balance, including many muscle groups in the work. Exercises for prostatitis from this section include tilts in a semi-squat state, a “bar” associated with breathing exercises, “pendulum” exercises, and others.
The complex of therapeutic exercises for prostatitis for men
The complexity of the exercises should be selected strictly individually
It is advisable to include in the daily complex several exercises from the above list, then the efforts will pay off in full.
To eliminate inflammation in the prostate gland, it is important to strengthen the pelvic floor (its muscle component), as well as the back, thighs, and abdominal muscles. An important point is the normalization of the circulatory system and the heart, which is also achieved by regular exercises for prostatitis.
What exercises should be done daily?
To eliminate inflammation, normalize blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, improve prostate function, it is recommended to perform the following list of exercises for prostatitis daily:
1. Contraction of the anus according to Kegl - in different positions (sitting, standing, lying) 50-100 times in one approach, per day for 2-3 approaches,
2. Half squats with knees apart - 5-7 squats per set, at least two sets per day,
To improve the condition of the prostate, squats should be performed daily.
4. Bringing the knees to the chest from a standing position (legs brought together) with a delay of 5 seconds - at least 6 repetitions, two approaches per day,
5. From the position of the semi-squat with the body slightly inclined forward, get up, and at this time spread both arms and one leg to the side - 3-5 repetitions per leg, two sets per day,
6. Raising the pelvis from a supine position with legs brought together and holding the breath at the peak of deflection of the back for 5 seconds - 5-7 reps, 2 sets per day,
7. Closed legs are lifted from the supine position with arms behind the head, then they are spread apart and held for a minute, then the breath is lowered and leveled - 2 reps, up to 3 sets per day.
In general, this complex is enough to normalize the state of the prostate gland, prevent stagnation and improve the condition of the prostate and overall well-being. It is always important to remember that when pain occurs, classes stop for several days, then try to repeat them again.
Here you can read very effective and useful methods of herbal medicine: Adenoma and prostatitis are afraid of a red brush like fire
For more than 15 years, women's and men's health have been the subject of my close study. How to get rid of prejudice and disease. How to learn to live in harmony with yourself and the world around you. How to maintain and increase health. How to create a happy relationship. How to increase sexual attractiveness? I write about this here.
In order to start a course of exercises that can improve the condition of the prostate gland, it is necessary to clearly understand the physiology of the body, to know where this organ is located. There are two main ways to understand where the prostate is:
- The prostate gland is palpated between the anus and scrotum. The patient needs to place his finger two centimeters from the anus and carry out a pressing movement, with such manipulations, a round base should be felt, which is the prostate. To make it easier to feel for the gland, doctors advise using this method during sexual intercourse, since at this moment it includes a lot of secretory fluid and is pronounced.
- The second method is called "rectal". A finger about 6 centimeters is inserted into the anus and probes the walls of the rectum until a round bulge, which is the prostate gland, is detected.
The course of exercises should be prescribed by the attending doctor, who determines the condition of the patient. Classes are not performed in acute periods when a man suffers from severe pain or experiences severe discomfort in the perineum and anal area.
Exercises for chronic prostatitis
Chronic prostatitis is particularly difficult for both physicians and patients. The disease is in an advanced stage, which has passed into the chronicle. Sometimes it proceeds mainly without pronounced symptoms, during the period of exacerbation, pain, discomfort during intercourse, impaired urination, uncharacteristic discharge may appear.
A special set of physical exercises will help alleviate the condition of the patient, restore the functionality of the prostate gland.
Exercise number 1
The patient must take a “lying” position on his back, arms should be extended along the entire body. The patient needs to lean a little on his feet and begin to bend his knees, it is important to do this very carefully, slowly and smoothly. Legs should be pulled to themselves and at the same time, knees apart. Return to starting position. The exercise is repeated 12 to 16 times.
Exercise number 2
A man needs to lie on his back on a hard surface, his arms are pulled straight through the body. Bend the legs in the knee area, bring the feet together. Then you need to stretch your knees to the maximum, perform the movement smoothly and slowly. Return the lower limbs to their original position, while trying to strain them to the maximum. As a final step, you need to strongly press your knees together, wait 10 seconds. The exercise is repeated 14-20 times.
Exercise number 3
The patient needs to lie on his stomach and stretch his arms along the whole body. The right leg bends at the knee, rises upward in slow motion, and also slowly drops down. Do not raise your leg as high as possible, you must monitor the quality of execution. Repeat the exercise 10 times on each leg.
Exercise number 4
The patient needs to stand up and spread his legs shoulder-width apart. Slow squats are performed (not completely), with the arms brought forward. When the patient returns to the starting position, the legs are not unbent. The most important thing is to perform squats with a small amplitude. Must be repeated 6-8 times.
Unfortunately, only a small proportion of patients pay sufficient attention to the prevention of prostatitis. An important role is played by quality rehabilitation after an acute period.
Doctors recommend including a course of physiotherapy in treatment, trying to get rid of bad habits, prefer proper nutrition and engage in effective exercises.
The most effective exercises for the prevention of prostatitis are:
- Exercise is useful not only for the prostate gland, but also for normalizing the functioning of the rectum. The patient should stand on the kneecaps, take the feet to the back, and spread the heels. It is necessary to try to keep the knees in the reduced position as long as possible, move to a sitting position on the feet, put your palms on the knees. In this position, the man needs to squeeze the muscles of the sphincter of the anus for 10 seconds, then relax them. Perform 20-30 repetitions.
- The condition for the next lesson is an empty stomach. A man needs to take a standing position, lean forward 45 degrees, put his palms with emphasis on his knees. With a deep breath, it is necessary to draw in the muscles of the abdominal cavity. In this position, it is recommended to stay until a slight discomfort occurs.At the end, they exhale slowly and relax the muscles.
- The patient comes close to the wall, the right leg is bent at the knee, the foot should rest against the wall. Then it is necessary to begin slow bending of the left leg, at which time the squat is performed. This exercise is an effective stretching of the internal femoral muscles, which has a beneficial effect on the activity of the prostate gland. Recommended to repeat 10 times.
- The patient is lying on the floor, trying to raise his knees up, while the lower limbs are parallel to the floor. Then the man performs the well-known exercise "bicycle", with the feet pointing up. The exercise is recommended to be repeated 15 times.
In order for the exercise courses to bring maximum benefit, it is necessary to follow the recommendations of the attending physician. It is important to pay due attention to the performance technique, as well as comply with all conditions. During the appointment of classes, the patient should not experience severe pain, health should be satisfactory.
Useful tips from competent professionals:
- If you started to do one exercise, then you need to finish it to the end. It is not recommended to abruptly interrupt the lesson, move on to others. The assigned load must be uniform so that there is a beneficial effect on the blood circulation process.
- How to understand that the exercise is performed correctly and achieve the proper effect? Doctors say that with proper execution at the end of classes there is a feeling of warmth in the pelvic area.
- When performing absolutely any exercise against prostatitis, an additional advantage will be frequent squeezing / unclenching of the muscles of the anus - this supplement will help to quickly eliminate stagnation, improve the condition of the prostate gland.
- Before you begin to engage in physical therapy for the prostate, it is advised to take time to warm up, which will help warm up the body and muscles before an effective workout.
That is why there are contraindications to performing exercises:
- The period after surgery (up to 6 months),
- The acute period of existing pathologies of the internal organs,
- The presence of fever and fever, low-grade fever (up to 38.5 degrees),
- Stroke, heart attack,
- The presence of viral, infectious diseases,
- Diagnosis of aortic aneurysm,
- The presence of inguinal hernia,
- Abdominal hernia
- Intervertebral hernia,
- High blood pressure,
- Prostatitis in exacerbation.
Doctors urge patients not to ignore existing contraindications. Otherwise, undesirable consequences may develop, sometimes life-threatening to the patient. All exercises should be carefully performed, paying attention to the state of your body.