An increase in testosterone at home with folk remedies
What is testosterone? This is a hormone that is responsible not only for the development of the sex glands and signs of the male representatives, but also supports the immune system, protecting from many ailments. Lowering the hormone occurs for many reasons and you can increase it without resorting to the help of a doctor or medications. Let's talk about safe methods for increasing testosterone in men.
Why are male hormones declining?
Reduced testosterone levels affect the overall health of a person, his sexual activity, and overall tone. Hormone deficiency can occur for a number of reasons:
- Man age. It is known that with age, the sexual activity of men decreases and this is due to an age-related decrease in testosterone in the blood. If you believe the studies, the level of male hormone after 60 lei is reduced by half,
- Addiction to alcohol, tobacco, drugs,
- Violation of eating behavior, the use of preservatives, dyes and other harmful additives,
- The presence of sexually transmitted diseases
- The use of medications - glucocorticosteroids, which negatively affect the production of hormones,
- Lack of regular physical activity, sedentary work,
- Renal failure
- The use of tight underwear, squeezing the genitals, blood vessels,
- Adverse environmental conditions, poor ecology,
- Frequent stress and depression
- The presence of chronic diseases of vital organs.
Normalized testosterone levels:
- Men from 20 to 50 years old - 11-33 nmol / L. Indicators of free hormone - 8.8-42.5.
- Male persons after 50 years old - not lower than 11 nmol / l. Indicators of free hormone - 6.5-30.
Symptoms that indicate a decline in the level of a hormone specific to men are: decreased sexual activity, attraction to the opposite sex, insomnia, memory lapses, aching muscles and joints, increased body weight, dizziness and headaches, changes in the shape and size of the nipples.
The first thing that needs to be done to increase the level of testosterone in a man is to organize a healthy lifestyle: give up bad habits, observe a diet, give preference to high-quality and healthy food containing vitamins and minerals necessary for a person, connect sports, and sleep. Doctors also recommend the use of medications, but their dosage should be determined exclusively by a specialist. In no case should you self-medicate.
There are many folk recipes, tested by experience and time, which positively affect the synthesis of the hormone. As a rule, these are decoctions of herbs and roots. Before applying alternative methods of treatment, make sure that there is no allergic reaction to certain components of the drug.
Vitamin Complexes to Increase Testosterone
Vitamins are necessary for our body to maintain health and vitality. To normalize the level of male hormones, the use of fortified complexes is extremely important:
- Vitamin C - It is an antioxidant that slows down the production of stress hormones that are damaging to testosterone. In addition, ascorbic acid destroys free radicals, which negatively affect the whole organism. Vitamin C can be taken both in the form of food additives, which are dispensed at the pharmacy, and in the form of fresh vegetables and fruits, such as lemons, oranges, tangerines, sea buckthorn, broccoli, and so on.
- Vitamin D also affects the body's production of the hormone testosterone. This vitamin is contained in milk and eggs, but the most affordable way to get it is by sunbathing. Men are recommended to be in the sunshine as often as possible at a safe time - from 7.00 to 11. 00 and after 15.00.
- B vitamins can be obtained by eating potatoes, beets, beans, peas, cereals.
Dietary supplements containing zinc, magnesium, calcium, selenium and other trace elements are strongly recommended for use by people suffering from a decrease in testosterone in the body.
Movement is life
It is proved that regular, moderate physical activity contributes to an increase in testosterone in men. With the help of sports, you can not only normalize the level of testosterone, but also put your body in order, getting rid of excess weight and pumping up muscles.
Depending on the individual characteristics of the body and on the selected set of exercises, sports increase the level of hormones by 15-40%.
How to influence testosterone production through sports exercises?
- Giving classes in the gym at least 45 minutes 2-3 times a week.
- Give preference to complexes, performing which work several muscle groups.
- Active synthesis of testosterone to a greater extent contribute to power loads.
- Perform "multi-joint" complexes - squats, lifting dumbbells and so on.
You should not forget about cardio training. Swimming in the pool, running, skiing, cycling can improve the blood supply to the whole body, pelvic organs and genitals, including the saturation of cells with oxygen.
Deadlift is recognized as the best exercise that has a beneficial effect on testosterone production. You can choose exercises individually, taking into account your abilities and personal preferences.
How to massage?
- Take a warm shower, paying particular attention to the testicle area to warm them up. You can also use a towel for this purpose.
- Grasp the scrotum with your fingers and smooth the skin from top to bottom, from the penis. Alternate longitudinal movements with transverse ones. It is important that during the massage a person does not experience discomfort and discomfort.
- Lift the penis up, and with the other hand, lightly press in turn on one testicle, and then on the other.
- Pull the scrotum skin as if squeezing the testicles out of it and massage them with neat massage movements. If during the massage you feel pain or other unpleasant sensations, it is recommended to stop the procedure in order to avoid negative consequences, for example, twisting of the testicles.
Chronic diseases of the intestine, urinary tract, genitals, as well as damage to the skin in the genital area are contraindications to the massage procedure.
Another effective way to strengthen the immune system and increase the testosterone of a man is traditional medicine. Decoctions of medicinal plants can stimulate the production of testosterone, as well as eliminate the signs of aging and male impotence and bring it back to hormonal. Some herbs can affect the increase in muscle mass, which also has a beneficial effect on the health of men.
Alternative recipes to normalize the level of testosterone in the blood of men:
- Ginger root infusion. Fresh root should be grated on a fine grater and mixed with table wine in a ratio of 1 part to 10. The resulting mass should be poured into a glass bottle and put in a dark place for 15-20 days. After exposure, the product must be filtered through cheesecloth and consumed 50 ml per day. To achieve the result as soon as possible, you can add a pinch of ground nutmeg to the tincture.
- Walnuts with honey. Grind the kernels and mix in equal parts with natural honey.Ready paste is recommended for use three times a day, one teaspoon each.
- Hypericum broth. 50 grams of fresh or 100 grams of dried herbs must be filled with 200 ml of boiling water and insisted for 4 hours. Ready broth is used orally 4 times a day, 50 ml each. St. John's wort at home is also used as an alcohol tincture and oil.
- Hop cones broth. A handful of cones must be filled with water so that they are completely covered, put on fire and bring to a boil. Cool the prepared broth, strain and drink before eating twice a day. Dosage - 100 ml.
- Garlic tincture. 1 kilogram of garlic must be peeled, rubbed on a fine grater, put in a three-liter container and pour warm water. Infuse the mixture for a month in a dark place at room temperature, stirring occasionally. Use infusion every day for one tablespoon.
- Royal jelly - It is a natural antioxidant that affects the production of male hormones. Regular use of milk helps to improve sperm quality, as well as increase muscle tone.
Use royal jelly like this:
- Put 20 mg of milk under the tongue and dissolve until completely dissolved.
- Mix 30 mg of milk with 100 g of warm, boiled milk and consume three times a day.
In both cases, the medicine is consumed 1 hour before a meal. If you can’t use a fresh product, you can buy a drug in the pharmacy called Apilak, which contains royal jelly in its composition. 2 tablets are placed under the tongue and dissolve three times a day.
Before proceeding with the preparation and use of medicines according to popular recipes, it is strongly recommended that you visit a doctor and exclude the presence of allergic reactions to certain components of the drugs.
Dietary Supplements for Men's Health
Supplements are drugs that contain in their composition natural and healthy components for human health. Their action differs from the action of hormonal drugs and is aimed at activating the human internal resources responsible for hormone production and normalizing hormonal levels. If hormonal failure is quite serious, then dietary supplements are powerless in solving the problem and a person needs more powerful treatment.
The most popular dietary supplements for men:
- Vitrix restores male power and promotes muscle growth.
- Yohimbe Orte stimulates the activity of the testicles.
- Alicaps increases the amount of sperm, improves its quality, and also stimulates the production of testosterone. This is a fairly popular tool, which is often used to improve the quality of sexual life and is used immediately before the act of love.
- Selzinc Plus beneficially and effectively affects the production of male hormones by the body.
It is worth noting that the synthesis of testosterone also stimulates sports supplements. Here are the most effective: Tribusteron 90, Brutal Anadrol Biotech, Tribulus. These drugs normalize the hormonal hormone of a man, help build muscle, increase muscle tone, and increase endurance during training.
Drugs used as sports supplements have a beneficial effect on the health of men over 40. These are safe products that help slow down the aging process and are in great physical shape and good spirits.
General recommendations for increasing testosterone in men
Remember that the main thing in solving the existing problem is an integrated approach to overcoming it. For the effect of drugs to be effective, it is necessary:
- Get enough sleep. To maintain normal life and health, a person needs at least 7-8 hours of full sleep per day.
- Proper nutrition. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, refuse fast foods, canned food, fatty and fried foods, sweets and other food waste.
- Exercise regularly sports. Choose the optimal level of physical activity to feel easy and cheerful.
- Remember that regular sex life is the key to men's health.
- Give up bad habits.
- Control body weight and overall well-being.
- Avoid stress.
- Drink enough water and remember that it is necessary for the body to maintain vital activity, renew and rejuvenate cells.
- Have more rest, spend time in the fresh air, take vitamins, visit a bathhouse, a sauna, temper.
- Treat chronic diseases in time. Go to the doctor at the first sign of a hormonal failure and remember that it is much easier and faster to solve the problem at the initial stage of development.
It is not necessary to resort to treatment with expensive medications that have many side effects. There is a huge variety of natural ways to increase testosterone in men. A healthy lifestyle is the key to a quality and fulfilling life.
The first thing to do is to normalize the diet with the inclusion of special foods in the diet and the exclusion of junk food.
The most valuable are the seafood. The main trace element that is necessary to stabilize spermatogenesis and stimulate the synthesis of endogenous testosterone is zinc. It is excessively important for the normalization of the testes, which actually contribute to the development of male androgen.
Leaders in Zinc:
- Oysters, squids and crabs.
- Mackerel, salmon, trout.
- Perch, shrimp and other seafood.
In addition to zinc, seafood contains a high amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These are special bioactive substances that play an important role in maintaining the elasticity of blood vessels.
Thanks to this effect, it is possible to indirectly enhance the synthesis of testosterone. All due to increased blood circulation in the testicles with a parallel increase in their productivity.
Vegetables, fruits and greens
In addition to eating special foods, you need to eat more vegetables, fruits and herbs.
Vegetables and fruits are sources of a number of vitamins and minerals. On their own, they do not enhance the production of testosterone, however, they contribute to the normalization of the general condition of the body and strengthening immunity, which has a positive effect on the human hormonal system.
We should also say about parsley, dill, spinach and other herbs.
Green crops are especially useful for the male body, because they contain the following components:
- Herbal analogues of testosterone.
- Chlorophyll is a powerful activator of almost all metabolic processes in the body.
- Folic acid and a number of minerals.
Thus, it is possible to comprehensively affect the metabolism in the body of a man, contributing to an increase in the synthesis of male hormone.
You can increase testosterone levels at home with the help of specialized exercises. Most of them are used for erectile dysfunction to normalize blood circulation in the pelvic organs, which subsequently leads to increased production of the desired hormone.
The most effective exercises:
- Special squats. They practically do not differ from ordinary ones, but at an intermediate point, you need to swing up and down for several seconds with a flat back. In this case, the muscles of the pelvic floor should be as tense as possible to enhance the flow of blood.
- The basic exercise of Kegel. Alternately, you need to strain and relax the sphincter around the anus. You can do this in short episodes or hold it in a clamped form for as long as possible with further relaxation (it all depends on the individual characteristics of the man).
- Classes in the gym.Especially effective are exercises with a barbell or kettlebells. They powerfully stimulate the synthesis of testosterone. The main thing in this case is not to overdo it (it is important to correctly plan the time spent in the hall and rest).
Physical activity is one of the best folk methods to increase the amount of male sex hormone in the human body without the use of medications.
Manual therapy is another non-drug method for improving sexual activity by stimulating the synthesis of endogenous testosterone. Perfectly recommended massage of the testicles.
It’s great if it will be carried out by the girlfriend or wife of a particular man. Thanks to a similar effect on the testes, their performance is greatly enhanced.
You need to do the massage in the following sequence:
- Warm up your hands.
- Start by gently stroking the scrotum.
- Then, with soft grinding movements, process both testicles.
- When detecting areas of tissue compaction, it is necessary to devote more time to them, without increasing the intensity of the manipulation.
The main criterion for the correct massage is the absence of pain. An increase in testosterone is achieved by increasing microcirculation in the testes and mechanical stimulation of the testicles themselves. Due to this, the internal mechanisms of hormone production are activated, which leads to an increase in its concentration in the blood.
How to increase testosterone folk remedies in men?
There are special recipes for normalizing hormonal levels. Not only is it possible to increase testosterone in men with folk remedies safely, but it is also a fairly budgetary way. The only drawback is that you need to be patient.
There are many different herbs and plants that are successfully used to normalize the level of testosterone in the blood.
The most effective of them:
- Ginseng and Eleutherococcus. Although they do not directly affect the synthesis of the hormone, they significantly stimulate the central nervous system and contribute to the overall improvement in the sexual activity of men.
- Anchor creeping. It has a pronounced effect on the male body. Used to overcome the problem of erectile dysfunction. Stimulates the synthesis of endogenous testosterone, partially helps with infertility. Helps increase sperm count.
- Muira Puama. Another plant that is a powerful stimulant for the production of testosterone in the body of a man. For many centuries, it has been used by indigenous people in South America to overcome a variety of potency problems.
Obviously, raising testosterone with folk remedies can be quite simple. The main thing is to choose the right recipe and follow the cooking instructions. Most often, decoctions and infusions are used.
In the first case, 15-20 g (up to 50 g) of the dried raw material must be poured with boiling water (approximately 100-200 ml). Then boil everything over low heat and insist for about 2 hours. Then strain and consume 15-50 ml 2-3 times a day. Multiplicity of admission depends on the severity of problems with potency.
Infusions are prepared on an alcohol basis. Dry raw materials must be poured with vodka or alcohol. Further insist in a dark place for several days. After this, you need to use the drug in a few drops (10-15) before eating.
In such a simple way, you can not only increase testosterone, but also qualitatively enhance potency.
Biologically active additives
One can not help but recall a number of drugs of natural origin that can help increase the level of male hormone. There are many of these in the market.
The most effective:
- The power of maral.Domestic drug created on the basis of pantohematogen. This substance is one of the most powerful natural stimulants of testosterone synthesis.Qualitatively increases potency and helps normalize sexual activity.
- Drops Thor's Hammer. Another dietary supplement, which includes active substances that increase the amount of testosterone in the blood. In addition, the tool also positively affects erectile function in general.
- EroForce Capsules. They have the same effect as the previous supplement.
It is advisable to make a choice after preliminary consultation with the attending physician to prevent the development of adverse reactions.
Summing up, we can conclude that you can increase the amount of testosterone in the body. The main thing is not to be lazy, but seriously take care of your health, normalize your diet and exercise, and if necessary, additionally prepare a suitable decoction or buy a ready-to-eat dietary supplement ...
The effect of sleep on testosterone levels
The human body, as you know, grows and develops during sleep, few people know, but during sleep, the most active production of testosterone also occurs. That is why, in the morning, men observe increased erection. Taking this into account, you need to approach the sleep regimen very carefully.
Constant lack of sleep, stress - this is the main reason for the decrease in sexual activity, and accordingly hormonal imbalance.
If a person does not get enough sleep, sex hormones simply do not have time to form, because in the active phase, they are not able to be produced. In order to increase testosterone in men with folk remedies, first of all, you need to sleep at least 7 hours a day. Sleep should be comfortable, in a well-ventilated room, without unnecessary noise and at the optimum temperature.
Nutrition Rules for Increasing Testosterone
Normalization of testosterone levels consists in the proper nutrition of a person. The main principle that will enhance the production of testosterone is the saying "eat less and do not pass." As a rule, the tastier the food, the more harmful it is, and you want it as much as possible. There is a huge amount of cholesterol in junk food, which is negatively reflected in the work of the reproductive system and, of course, blood vessels.
The second rule is to limit the daily diet of sugar and foods that contain starch in their composition. Sugar is a sweet poison that causes a huge number of diseases, and in particular diabetes - characterized by inhibition of all organ systems. Of course, you should not completely protect yourself from sweets, but for the duration of therapy, be content with natural sugar, which is present in juices and fruits. As for starch, as you know, all starches are made of sugar, respectively, products such as crackers, rolls, pasta and potatoes should also be excluded from the menu. Salt no less than sugar harms the body, because it causes many problems with pressure and the gastrointestinal tract. It should be consumed, not more than 2 g per day.
It is very important to drink as much water as possible throughout the day, it rinses our bodies from the inside, removes many toxins and toxins, which disrupt normal metabolic processes. The optimal amount of water per day is 6-8 glasses.
Most men cannot imagine their morning, and generally a working day, without coffee. Caffeine is negatively displayed on the genitourinary and cardiovascular systems, so you can drink no more than two cups of coffee or three cups of tea per day. Testosterone production may be impaired due to the fake energy that caffeine provides. In addition, this substance leads to dehydration of the body, and for the full operation of all systems and organs, fluid is needed.
It will sound very strange, but you can raise the level of testosterone by the correct diet. In no case, you can not skip breakfast, because it is this portion of food that gives the body the energy to fully exist throughout the day.
If you skip breakfast, then not all systems will be able to function normally, respectively, with a lack of vitamins and minerals, the brain blocks the work of some “in his opinion unnecessary systems”, as a rule, this is a function of reproduction.
The last meal should be no later than 3 hours before bedtime. The fact is that at night most organs should rest, if you overload the body with food, then you won’t be able to fully rest, because the blood goes into the intestines and makes a constant cycle there, while the level of insulin will be overestimated, as the body fights with excess sugar and carbohydrates . The liver will also work continuously, respectively, all these processes inhibit the production of sex hormone, because it simply does not have energy left.
Testosterone Booster Products
To increase testosterone, you can actively consume certain foods, this is probably the easiest way, because in fact nothing needs to be done. Genital benefits include:
- meat - getting into the intestine, the product increases its peristalsis, the microcirculation of blood increases accordingly, and frequent emptying of the rectum is important for men. The fact is that the processes of decay in the intestine, which is subjected to not promptly removed food, are accompanied by heat. This heat, indulging in the scrotum region, interferes with the full production of sperm and sex hormones,
- seafood contains saturated omega acids, which are necessary for the synthesis of testosterone,
- fruits and vegetables - neutralize the effects of harmful substances, especially if a man smokes or drinks. They contain vitamins that improve the functioning of the endocrine system and are positively displayed on the reproductive system,
- greens - enhances the synthesis of androsterone, increases sexual activity, has an antibacterial effect, therefore, eliminates diseases of the genitourinary system, which also play a significant role in hormonal imbalance.
It is important to note in a separate group of products positive for men, spices. Garlic, onions, turmeric, capsicum contribute to the elimination of the female hormone estrogen, which is not rare, accumulating in the male body, inhibits the production of testosterone.
Each of the products has unique properties, if you combine all of them in a complex, you can achieve not only the normalization of hormonal balance, but also prevent a huge number of diseases.
Traditional medicine recipes
Treatment with plants has been tested for centuries and more than once was able to prove its effectiveness. Every year there are more admirers of alternative treatment, and this is not because the level of medicine in our country is low, but because the effectiveness of increasing testosterone in men with folk remedies is sometimes much higher than from synthetic drugs. Mother Nature took care of people and arranged everything in such a way that we could receive a complex of necessary substances directly from her gifts.
Our grandparents knew how to increase testosterone in men with folk remedies. And first of all, I would like to recall a simple and effective recipe based on honey and walnuts. You just need to chop nuts in a blender and pour honey. Every day, after eating with the drug, you will significantly improve testosterone levels. This is one of the examples when folk remedies for increasing testosterone in men are not only useful, but also very tasty.
A natural ingredient such as ginger has established a good reputation. It should be chopped and 2 tbsp. brew spoons in 300ml boiling water. They stand the product for half an hour in a thermos, and drink it as tea. You can sweeten the drink again with honey. You need to drink at least 50 g of decoction 4 times a day.
Natural testosterone is found in hops, if beer, on the contrary, inhibits the production of male hormone, then hop cones activate its production.Chopped hop cones, pour boiling water and insist for two hours. Drink a chilled drink three times a day, before eating food.
Normalizetestosterone levels are possible with herbs.How to increase testosterone at homenot many people know, some do not even suggest that, at first glance, an inconspicuous herb can fully restore sexual function and increase the production of the male sex hormone.
Highlander multiflorum helps very well, it is able to inhibit the natural aging of the body, it is indicated for the treatment of men after 40 years who have not yet encountered serious dysfunction of the reproductive system, but already feel that their sexual activity is on the decline.
You can raise testosterone in men with folk remedies in different ways, but first of all, you should test the ginseng root. The active substances that make up this plant participate in spermatogenesis and are able to improve sperm production, respectively, the quality of the ejaculate and its quantity are improved. For men suffering from infertility, ginseng helps increase the chances of the father, in addition, the root increases sexual desire, because the hormone will be produced at an accelerated pace.
Considering how to raise testosterone in men with folk remedies, one can not help but mention creeping anchor. It contains substances that help synthesize testosterone, and also affect the active growth of muscle mass. According to numerous studies, the result of drinking tea based on this plant is noticeable already in a week of use.
Important! PA positive result is possible only if the plants are taken correctly.Pour dry grass with cold water and simmer over low heat, but fresh herbs must be poured with boiling water and cook for at least half an hour. Regarding plant roots, which suggestsfolk methodthen alcohol tinctures can be prepared on their basis. The root needs to be crushed, filled with vodka or 40% alcohol. Insist alcohol tinctures in a dark place, at least a week. Drink 20 drops with water, sugar or bread, twice a day.
Summing up, I would like to say that proper nutrition and the use of tinctures do not solve the problem, especially if you smoke, abuse alcohol and have an erratic sex life. The solution to the issue requires a comprehensive approach. Prevention of sexual activity reduction must be addressed before the onset of potency problems. If you notice that there are no results from treatment at home for more than a month, go to a consultation with a qualified doctor.
The role of the hormone in the male body
Testosterone is the most active male hormone. Its functions:
- male fetus formation,
- development of the penis, testicles, prostate gland,
- the appearance of dense hair on the face, under the armpits,
- low timbre
- male type of behavior - rivalry, determination, categoricality, passion,
- muscle formation
- production of red blood cells by bone marrow,
- shoulder girdle enlargement,
- sex drive
- fertilization ability (sperm formation and activity).
Recent studies have found that he:
- protects bones and blood vessels from destruction,
- positively affects memory, mood, ability to achieve success,
- increases resistance to stress factors.
And here is more about increased testosterone in women.
Norm and testosterone abnormalities
The average hormone levels are normally shown in the table.
Testosterone, nmol / L
Up to 1 year
Under 11 years old
Up to 15 years
Under 18 years old
Up to 50 years
From 50 years
An increased level of testosterone occurs with increased activity of the pituitary and hypothalamus of the brain. This causes premature puberty in boys. Such abnormalities are usually caused by genetic diseases or tumors.More common is a lack of hormone.
- excess prolactin due to pituitary adenoma (tumor),
- consequences of traumatic brain injury, surgery, radiation, brain infection (the formation of hormones stimulating the testes decreases),
- diseases of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands,
- undescended testicle in the scrotum (cryptorchidism) or its absence (developmental anomaly),
- chronic prostatitis
- injuries and operations in the inguinal zone,
- the use of drugs: antitumor, tetracycline, prednisolone, finlepsin,
- low physical activity
- lack of the right amount of protein and fat in the diet, an excess of sweets,
- alcoholism, smoking,
- sexually transmitted diseases
- lack of regular sexual contact.
Symptoms of a hormone deficiency
Lack of hormone causes:
- decreased sex drive,
- penile erection weakness
- lack of secretion of the seed or a small amount of ejaculate after sexual contact,
- dissatisfaction, dim orgasms,
- blood pressure differences
- frequent mood swings
- hot flashes
- breast enlargement,
- fatigue, low tolerance of physical activity, muscle weakness,
- dizziness, a feeling of lack of oxygen in the air,
- redness of the skin of the neck and shoulder girdle,
- insomnia, irritability,
- tendency to depression
- fat deposition on the hips, in the liver, pancreas, replacement of muscle tissue with adipose tissue,
- cessation of growth of mustache, beard,
- accelerated bone destruction
- the progression of atherosclerosis,
- increased risk of developing diabetes mellitus, tumors, cerebrovascular accidents (stroke), coronary (heart attack).
Exercise to make the body produce a hormone
It has been established that male hormone rises during strength training:
- lifting dumbbells
- barbell bench press,
- pulling up.
There should be 3 full hour workouts per week. Both low physical activity and overwork should be avoided, they equally harm the hormonal background. You need to train the largest muscles - back, pectoral, legs, shoulders. Maximum weight is needed, with which you can perform 8 repetitions, and the last time a significant effort is required. To enhance the effect, you need to gradually raise and slowly lower the dumbbells.
Watch the video on a set of exercises to increase testosterone:
During the period of deep sleep, the maximum amount of hormones that affect the sexual sphere is produced, restored by the interaction between the testicles, the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus of the brain. Therefore, it is important to sleep at least 8 hours daily. For the full formation of melatonin (sleep hormone), which regulates biorhythms and sexual activity, you should sleep in a completely dark room, and do not use electronic gadgets 2 hours before bedtime.
Say No to Overweight
Adipose tissue processes testosterone into estrogens, worsens carbohydrate and fat metabolism, and provokes early aging of the body. The risk of diabetes, atherosclerosis, and tumor processes is increasing. The basic rule for weight loss is to make the body spend more energy than it consumes.
This will help:
- refusal of sweets, alcohol, fatty and fried foods, fast food,
- interval fasting - skipping dinner every 3 days.
No stress - eat testosterone
Frequent, prolonged stresses lead to increased release of cortisol by the adrenal cortex. This hormone disrupts the function of testosterone, therefore, even with its normal formation, sex drive, potency decreases, muscles weaken and fat is accelerated.
Reduce cortisol will help:
- walks in nature, walking for at least an hour,
- breathing exercises - diaphragmatic breathing with the stomach with stretching exhale.
Feel free to sunbathe
Vitamin D does not enter in sufficient quantities if there is no its formation in the skin under the influence of the sun. For this it is important to substitute the face and limbs for the rays for at least 10 minutes. Moreover, the period of time should be from 10 am to 16 hours (for middle latitudes). Older people and overweight people suffer the most from a lack of natural vitamin, as they are less likely to sunbathe.
It was found that, along with vitamin deficiency, the formation of testosterone is disrupted. In the cold season, you need to take care of the intake of this substance with food and dietary supplements, drugs (at least 600 units for adults).
The natural natural activator of testosterone is sex
A natural natural stimulator of hormonal synthesis is regular sex life. All organs that are not fully operational are doomed to wilt. Therefore, it is important to take care of full-fledged quality sex, but it should be noted that too frequent, erratic connections do not improve the hormonal background. The concept of the norm in this case does not exist, an indicator of a sufficient intensity of sexual activity is good health and mood.
Zinc Rich List
In the process of hormonal synthesis, zinc is used. Its use is important to maintain normal levels of male hormone.
It is enough to enter into the diet:
- beef liver
- seafood (squid, shrimp, mussels, oysters),
- pumpkin seeds
- almonds, walnuts,
- yogurt without additives,
The list of plant sources includes wheat bran. It is recommended to add a tablespoon to a glass of fermented milk drink at night. This will help improve bowel function, normalize the composition of microflora.
What other products that stimulate testosterone to include in the menu
To increase the hormonal activity of the testicles, there should be sources in the diet:
- high-grade protein - meat grown without hormones, dairy products (cottage cheese, kefir, sour cream, yogurt), cheese,
- rich in healthy fats from animal and vegetable products (butter, olive, nuts, avocado, fish, yolk),
- containing complex carbohydrates - whole grain cereals, brown bread, dried fruits,
- dietary fiber - vegetables (all types of cabbage are useful), fruits, berries, greens,
- water - pure water is important for drinking, at least 2 liters per day.
What food lowers testosterone
You should not only focus on products that stimulate the production of testosterone, but also remove dishes that reduce its activity from the menu as much as possible:
- sugar, soda, pastries, sweets, baked goods,
- beer, soy, coffee (they contain phytoestrogens),
- trans fats (margarine, purchased sauces, cooking oil, convenience foods),
- fast food, chips, crackers, nuts with spices and flavor enhancers.
How to increase testosterone in men at home with exercise
An effective method for men, improving overall endurance, increasing the formation of testosterone, are strength training at home. At first, it is recommended to warm up from 3 to 5 minutes, then the complex shown in the photo is performed with maximum strength. Between exercises, a minute of rest.
Pills to increase testosterone in men
The use of a patch, injections of testosterone and tablets to increase its level (for example, analogues of testosterone - Sustanon, Androgel, Andriol) is possible only after examination and on the recommendation of a doctor. They have significant contraindications and complications from taking. A number of medications have the opposite effect, reducing the synthesis of the hormone.
Drugs that stimulate an increase
Chorionic gonadotropin is used to increase testosterone production. It is administered according to strict indications:
- pituitary insufficiency,
- delayed sexual development of adolescents,
- male infertility (some forms)
The complex of therapy may include:
- testosterone analogues (Sustanon, Androgel, Andriol),
- estrogen conversion blockers (Arimidex),
- drugs that inhibit the activity of female hormones (Tamoxifen).
All of these drugs are not harmless. With a normal initial level of testosterone, administration from the outside or attempts to stimulate leads to the extinction of testicular function and hormone deficiency. Self-medication often ends in a severe hormonal failure.
Means that lower testosterone
There is a need to lower testosterone for medical reasons (for example, prostate cancer). But this effect is more common when using anabolic steroids. They are usually administered to healthy men, and the result is impotence and infertility. Inhibits hormonal synthesis as Nizoral, Finlepsin, Dexamethasone, Veroshpiron.
Possible complications of medication
Uncontrolled use of drugs causes:
- prostate growth, impaired urination,
- painful penile erections, decreased semen volume,
- increase in blood pressure, sugar, blood cholesterol,
- disruption of the liver,
- blood thickening, the risk of clogging of blood vessels by blood clots,
- skin rashes, acne, hair loss,
Vitamins for increasing testosterone in men
Increasing testosterone in a man can be achieved with vitamins, the most effective hormones are Vitamin D, E, and ascorbic acid. To improve metabolic processes and the pituitary gland, it is important that group B is ingested. Therefore, the best option is a multivitamin complex containing the necessary trace elements (zinc, magnesium, selenium).
Examples of balanced drugs:
- Centrum from A to Zinc,
- Super for Men
- Alphabet for men,
Close in action are dietary supplements that increase the formation of testosterone - Tribestan, Yohimbine, carnitine, arginine.
How to increase testosterone in men with folk remedies
In order to increase testosterone by folk remedies, men are advised to add ginger and cinnamon to tea daily. To do this, for 500 ml of boiling water you will need one stick of cinnamon and a teaspoon of grated root, half a teaspoon of green tea. The mixture is infused for 15 minutes. In the morning, 25 drops of ginseng are added to it.
Before going to bed, a composition of half a teaspoon of turmeric, a glass of warm milk and a teaspoon of honey is useful.
And here is more about male hormone preparations.
Correction of lifestyle, getting rid of excess weight, stress, training, regular sex life, sun exposure helps a man increase testosterone. Zinc, animals, vegetable fats, meat, dairy products are important in the diet. You can enhance hormonal activity with vitamins, folk remedies, and with the disease, medications are prescribed. Self-medication with hormonal drugs, taking anabolics leads to complications.
Reasons why increased testosterone in women has been identified. What can be the consequences of a level change if increased free, total. Treatment with pills and a decrease in testosterone in natural ways - products, sports.
There is a hormonal failure in men, even from birth. The reasons are also caused by vital functions (work, the influence of toxins, diseases), as well as a malfunction that occurs when antibiotics are taken. Signs and symptoms - rash, acne, impotence, infertility and others. Which doctor is treating? Are vitamins needed to restore hormonal levels?
The hormone prolactin in men is no less important than in women. It affects many processes in the body. Normally, it can be increased in children by age. Reduced occurs while taking drugs. Symptoms of increased - discharge from the nipples, gynecomastia. The consequences are impotence, loss of vision with a tumor. In order to correctly take prolactin, preparation is important in men.
With congenital diseases or disorders of the testicles, the pituitary gland, hormone preparations are prescribed.They increase the natural level, for men it contributes to the treatment of infertility, muscle growth, normal functioning of the glands. What are the dangerous and harmful preparations of male hormones?
A significant role in the menstruation cycle and the possibility of becoming pregnant are played by the hormones of the first phase. If the norm is set in terms, then you should look for the causes of problems elsewhere. What hormones give in the first phase?
Causes of a decrease in testosterone in the body
- Age-related changes. The older the man, the smaller the amount of sex hormone produced in the body, which causes the natural extinction of sexual function. By age 60, testosterone levels are reduced by 50%,
- Bad habits
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Taking glucocorticosteroid drugs, which reduce the sensitivity of tissues to testosterone,
Doctors of the program “Live healthy!” Will talk about the reasons for the decrease in testosterone levels in men:
- A sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activity,
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Wearing tight underwear, pinching the vessels of the genitals,
- Adverse environmental conditions,
- Constant stress
- The presence of chronic diseases of the internal organs.
Normally, the level of total testosterone for men aged 20-50 is 11-33 nmol / l, for men from 50 years and older - not lower than 11. The level of free testosterone for the first category ranges from 8.8-42.5 nmol / l, for the second - from 6.5 to 30.
Typical manifestations of testosterone deficiency are decreased potency, sleep disturbances, memory problems, muscle and bone pain, weight gain, frequent dizziness, hot flashes, and enlargement of the mammary glands.
To increase testosterone, you should normalize your lifestyle: properly organize your diet, exercise, sleep at least 8 hours a day. To make up for the deficiency of male sex hormone, experts recommend taking certain medications. Their dosage should be determined by the doctor.
Various means of alternative medicine also increase testosterone production. Before using decoctions and infusions from medicinal plants, you must make sure that there are no allergies to their active ingredients.
Enhancing male sex hormone with vitamins
Vitamins are an important component of the process of restoring normal levels of testosterone in a man’s blood (top vitamins for men). You should pay attention to:
- Vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant that inhibits the production of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone is an antagonist of testosterone. In addition, vitamin C helps to neutralize free radicals that adversely affect not only the functions of the genital organs, but also the body as a whole. Ascorbic acid can be taken in tablet form. Enough of this vitamin is found in citrus fruits, Brussels sprouts, sea buckthorn, broccoli,
Vitamins to restore normal testosterone levels
- Vitamin D. It also helps boost testosterone. This vitamin is synthesized under the influence of sunlight, so it is recommended that men more often leave exposed areas of the skin under the sun. Vitamin D is rich in dairy products, eggs,
- Vitamins of group B. They are found in fish, green peas, legumes, beets, potatoes.
You can increase the male hormone in the blood with the help of sports. Physical activity not only stimulates the synthesis of testosterone, but also allows you to solve the problem of excess body weight, as well as increase muscle mass.
Experts emphasize that during training, the male sex hormone rises from 15 to 40%, depending on the type of exercises performed and the individual characteristics of the body.
To increase testosterone in the body through sports, you should:
- Engage in at least 40-60 minutes. Between approaches should take a break of no more than 1-2 minutes,
- Choose those exercises, the implementation of which requires the involvement of several muscle groups at once,
Candidate of Biological Sciences Vladimir Tyunin will talk about ten ways to increase testosterone:
- Prefer strength training. Exactly such exercises contribute to a powerful release of testosterone,
- Perform "multi-joint" exercises - bench presses, squats, traction.
To increase the male sex hormone, you need to engage in race walking, athletics, bodybuilding, swimming. These sports promote blood flow to the pelvic organs and stimulate blood circulation.
The most effective exercise to improve potency is deadlift. But you can try for yourself and other exercises with weights (especially squats).
You can increase the level of testosterone in the blood with the help of a special massage. Properly performed movements stimulate blood flow in the penis and increase hormone synthesis, increase the severity of orgasm, and increase sex drive.
The essence of this technique is as follows:
- First, the testicles are heated with a warm shower or towel, which is applied directly to the area of the testes,
- The scrotum is captured with fingers on both sides, while the fingers are brought over the penis. With their help, smooth the skin of the scrotum in the direction from the penis down. Then alternately make movements with the fingers from the center to the sides,
- The penis is lifted up by the hand. The middle finger of the second hand alternately presses on the left and right testicle,
- Using the palms, the upper part of the scrotum is squeezed and make circular movements in different directions,
- The skin of the scrotum is gently pulled down, its base is wrapped around the fingers. The compressed fingers move downward, as if squeezing the ovaries to the bottom of the scrotum. After this, the testicles need to be massaged. If an unpleasant sensation occurs, the massage should be stopped: the pain indicates an incorrect exercise, which can cause the testicles to twist.
What is the danger of low testosterone for men
This male hormone, to one degree or another, is responsible for the development of muscle tissue, skeleton bones, stable potency, and also participates in the formation of a harmonious anatomical structure of the body, normalizes metabolism, and helps to overcome stress. A low level of testosterone provokes negative phenomena in the body of a man, which ultimately can lead to very serious, and sometimes irreversible, consequences. In particular:
- a man begins to lose muscle mass, as a result of which he weakens and quickly gets tired,
- unattractive body fat occurs on the body according to the female type of body structure. Deposits are observed on the hips, abdomen, chest area,
- in a man, potency drops significantly, morning and night erections decrease. Testicular volume often decreases,
- in especially severe cases, secondary sexual characteristics do not form in adolescents: hair does not grow on the face and body of a young man, the voice does not acquire a low tonality, and poor development of the genital organs is observed. Also, experts note a lag in the development of skeleton bones and muscle tissue. Often, adolescent behavior can change significantly.
Any of the above symptoms should alert the man. It is best to visit the clinic as soon as possible for expert advice. You can easily check the level of testosterone in your body - take a special blood test, which is taken from a vein.
Our readers recommend
Our regular reader got rid of problems with potency with an effective method. He tested it on himself - the result is 100% - complete elimination of problems. This is a natural remedy based on herbs. We checked the method and decided to advise it to you. The result is quick. EFFECTIVE METHOD.
If you do not deal with an immediate increase in testosterone levels, in addition to all of the above consequences, young men and men will experience memory problems, they will be distracted and depressed, any physical or mental activity will be a burden.
Alternative recipes are another way that allows you to solve health problems and increase the content of sex hormone in a man’s blood. Various plants and herbs stimulate the synthesis of testosterone, eliminate the manifestations of sexual aging, and generally normalize hormonal levels. Some of them (for example, fenugreek) affect muscle tissue, contributing to its increase.
The most effective recipes are the following:
- Ginger infusion on red wine. You need to take fresh ginger root, cut into small pieces, mix with red fortified wine (proportions - 1:10). Withstand the infusion for 20 days, then strain. You should drink a glass of such a tool every night. An even more pronounced effect can be achieved by adding a teaspoon of nutmeg powder for every 500 ml of liquid,
- A mixture of nuts and honey. For cooking, take peeled walnuts and natural honey in equal quantities, mix everything thoroughly. The finished mixture is recommended to be taken orally 3 times a day, 10 g each,
- Hypericum infusion. You need to take 2 tablespoons of raw material in a dry form, pour a glass of boiling water, insist for 3 hours. Finished product strain. Take 4 times a day, 50 ml,
St. John's wort is used in the form of tincture, decoction, tea or oil, which are easy to prepare at home.
- Tincture of hop cones. A tablespoon of raw material is freshly poured 200 ml of boiling water, put on fire for 10 minutes. Liquids allow to cool. You need to take it 2 times a day for 100 ml,
- Royal jelly. It is a powerful antioxidant that promotes enhanced testosterone production, improves sperm quality, and improves muscle tone. Fresh royal jelly can be used in several ways. 20 mg of the substance are placed under the tongue an hour before meals and kept until completely dissolved, or 30 mg and a half cup of warm milk are mixed. If you use the second method, then the reception must be repeated up to 5 times a day, on an empty stomach. In the absence of fresh royal jelly, you can use the Apilak tablets, which contain it in their composition. 2 tablets should be taken 3 times a day, leaving under the tongue until completely dissolved,
- Garlic-based tincture. You need to take 1 kg of garlic, peel, finely chop, place in a jar, pour 3 liters of boiled water. Put the container in a dark place for a month, shake it every day. Take daily, a teaspoon per day.
Before using any of these funds, you should consult a specialist and exclude the likelihood of developing allergic reactions.
Additional recommendations for increasing testosterone
In order for the measures taken to be truly effective, it should:
- Normalize sleep. With insufficient rest, the body experiences stress, as a result of which much less testosterone is produced,
- Adhere to a healthy diet by including more fresh vegetables and fruits and unsaturated fats,
- To play sports, but not to overdo it: daily exercises can lead to exactly the opposite consequences,
- Have sex regularly
- Stop drinking alcohol and smoking,
- Normalize body weight and constantly control it,
Proper nutrition is the key to health. The figure shows the distribution of food in the daily diet
- Avoid stressful situations
- Limit or completely abandon the consumption of sugar and fast carbohydrates: an increase in blood sugar contributes to a sharp decrease in testosterone levels,
- Consume enough fluids daily: dehydration prevents the release of testosterone, impairs the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, which negatively affects the condition of the body,
- Constantly strengthen the immune system: take vitamin complexes, temper, more likely to be on a fresh vacation, prefer active rest,
- Timely treat any diseases of internal organs and systems, prevent their transition to a chronic form,
- At the first manifestations of disorders in the functioning of the organs of the genitourinary system or hormonal fluctuations, consult a specialist - urologist and andrologist.
You can increase testosterone not only with drugs: there are a sufficient number of methods that allow you to do this in a natural way. Correction of the diet, sports, testicular massage, taking medications based on herbs and plants - all this will help the man to return to normal indicators of sex hormones.
The main causes of testosterone
The volume of testosterone depends on various factors: physical activity, a person’s lifestyle, daily diet, and others. Experts highlight the following main causes of a decrease in hormone production in the male body:
- age - the more years a man, the lesser the volume of androgen produced by his body. For example, after 40 years, the level of the hormone decreases by 15%, after another 10 years it additionally decreases by 10-15%,
- genetic predisposition
- bad habits,
- regular stress
- suppression of production may occur due to systemic diseases, in particular diabetes mellitus, pathologies of the thyroid gland,
- androgen is poorly produced due to the low level of beneficial cholesterol, which is an obligatory participant in the production of steroid hormones.
Also, a decrease in testosterone can provoke diseases of the liver and genitourinary system.
Any method of restoring the optimal volume of testosterone - pharmacological or natural - in the first place requires the exclusion from the daily life of a man of all the negative factors that adversely affect the production of the hormone. For this one should strongly refuse:
- From any alcoholic drinks, including beer. Almost all types of beer contain phytoestrogens, which negatively affect the hormonal system of men,
- Limit the amount of coffee you drink. Allowed to drink 1-2 cups of drink per day,
- In addition, you should radically revise your diet and daily routine.
Folk recipes to increase testosterone
How to raise testosterone using natural remedies? Traditional healers recommend using plants containing phytohormones that favorably affect the functioning of the endocrine and reproductive systems. Treatment with folk remedies must be continued until the period when all the signs of this problem disappear. One cannot count on a quick result in the treatment with medicinal plants - therapy can take 2-3 months, since the hormonal system is gradually changing for the better.
Among the most popular and affordable natural healers, thanks to which you can raise testosterone, are considered the following:
- Turmeric. The therapeutic effect of this oriental spice has been known for a long time. Healers from China treated various diseases of the male genitalia with turmeric root powder. Curcumin, contained in the plant, increases sexual desire, testosterone levels, helps get rid of subcutaneous fat. To begin treatment, you need to buy a quality spice, preferably not on the market, and add spice to various dishes daily.If the taste and aroma of turmeric does not apply to the man’s favorite spices, then you can add 1 teaspoon of the spice to a glass of warm water and drink a drink 2 times a day - a glass on an empty stomach in the morning and a glass in the evening before bedtime.
- Eleutherococcus root. The second name of the plant is Siberian ginseng. A useful plant that promotes a quick and steady increase in the hormone in the male body. It is necessary to take a fresh root of the plant, grind it in a convenient way. Pour a teaspoon of the mixture with a glass of boiling water. The liquid should be infused for about 10 minutes. Then strain the infusion, add a little more water to it so that the total volume is 300 ml. Drink it warm, 150 ml 2 times a day. Also for treatment, you can use the alcohol tincture of this plant. In the morning, you need to drink 40 drops of tincture of Eleutherococcus.
- St. John's wort. This is a unique herb that has a range of beneficial properties. Traditional healers call him a healer of 100 ailments. Due to its exceptional composition, the plant helps to quickly restore the amount of testosterone in the body, and also significantly increases potency. The recipe for treatment is simple and affordable. It is necessary to take 15 grams of grass, chop it, pour a glass of water and boil for 20 minutes over low heat. After this, the infusion should be kept for about 40 minutes under the lid. You need to drink the infusion 5-6 times a day, 1 tablespoon.
- Ginger. A plant, the intake of which fills the human body with vitality, tone and health. It is appreciated for the ability to quickly enhance blood circulation in the pelvic area, a marked increase in testosterone volume, as well as for stimulating the sensitivity of a man’s erogenous zones. The crushed root can be added to morning tea, eat a teaspoon of ginger with honey or milk, or added as a spice to any salads.
- Tincture of a lovage. The plant helps even in the most severe cases. The tincture recipe is simple and even delicious. It is necessary to take the root of the plant, about 10 cm in length and 1 liter of port. The wine should be brought to a boil and boiled in it the root of the lovage for 1-2 minutes. Cool the infusion, pour into a glass container and leave in a dark place for 20 days. All this time, the root of the plant should remain in the wine. Then you can start taking tincture - 3 times a day, a tablespoon half an hour before meals.
- Nettle. A burning plant helps not only to normalize testosterone levels, but also to get rid of many male diseases, which to one degree or another affect its health. Healers recommend using all parts of the plant - leaves, stem, root and seeds. The easiest way is to just eat a teaspoon of nettle seeds daily and drink a glass of water with dissolved honey. Another recipe is very tasty and healthy. To do this, knead a ripe banana, add a teaspoon of nettle seeds to it and eat this medicine. In May, collect young nettle leaves, wash them and pour red wine (1:10). The mixture is infused in a dark place for 20 days. Drink tincture of 2 tablespoons, every night before bedtime. You can also make a healthy cocktail from the leaves of young nettles. Grind fresh nettle leaves, measure a tablespoon and pour a glass of any natural juice. You can also add a little honey to the cocktail.
An excellent stimulant for the production of testosterone is a salad of celery and banana. You can cook such a salad daily, it tastes good, it is quite high-calorie and healthy. It is necessary to take a small celery root, wash thoroughly, boil until tender. Other components of the salad are a large banana, lemon juice, a fresh apple, parsley (you can add other herbs to taste), half a glass (or a little more) of yogurt (preferably without additives). You can also add sugar or honey to the salad.Cut celery into cubes, grate the apple, grind the banana into gruel or chop. Mix all the ingredients and eat chilled.
Another delicious and exotic cocktail that helps improve testosterone levels, in eastern countries this salad is called the elixir of love. To prepare it, you need to take 4-5 ripe mangoes, 1 cup of fresh milk, a little sugar (to taste) and a pinch of black pepper. Mangoes should be peeled, seeds removed and chopped in a blender. Pour the mass with milk, add the remaining components and refrigerate. Drink a cocktail to increase testosterone every night before bedtime.
Such a beekeeping product as royal jelly actively stimulates the production of testosterone, and also normalizes the process of spermatogenesis and improves the quality of a man’s seed. For treatment, you need to take 20-40 mg of milk per day. The tool can be purchased at the pharmacy in the form of granules, tablets or capsules.
Additional Tips to Boost Testosterone
Men who are seriously concerned with their health need to remember a few simple but effective recommendations for increasing testosterone production:
- regular sex life is necessary - constant and active contacts with the fair sex increase testosterone production,
- avoid stressful situations and set yourself up for positive emotions,
- proper sleep and wakefulness is essential for testosterone production,
- no folk remedies can help if the man is overweight and leads a sedentary, inactive lifestyle. You should regularly visit the gym and perform basic exercises with weights,
- Regular walks in the sun help to raise the level of the hormone. Solar ultraviolet stimulates the production of testosterone in the body,
- tempering procedures also have a positive effect on the volume and quality of testosterone.
Ways to boost testosterone with folk recipes really work and help. Another important detail - strive for victory: over this problem, success at work, triumphs in the gym or chess tournaments. It is very useful for a man to feel like a winner - everywhere and in everything. A sense of victory, even a small one, supplemented by effective folk recipes, will certainly help to overcome difficulties with the production of the necessary testosterone and will have a positive effect on health.
Benefits of Traditional Medicine
The main plus of alternative methods of increasing testosterone is in the absence of side effectscharacteristic of a number of hormone replacement therapy drugs: thrombophlebitis, prostate hypertrophy, cardiac pathologies. When taking natural products, the hormonal background is adjusted gently, without jumps (like from tablets or injections) and the development of addiction.
Another advantage of folk recipes is low price of raw materials used in them. Testosterone-boosting herbs and tinctures can be inexpensively purchased at any pharmacy. The pharmaceutical industry also produces preparations based on bioactive substances of animal origin and beekeeping products.
Drone brood - drone bee larvae that concentrate a lot of valuable elements for men. 5-10 times more testosterone in brood than in royal jelly. For humans, this substance is a prohormone - that is, a material on the basis of which its own are synthesized. The hormones contained in the larvae stimulate the pituitary gland to more actively produce gonadotropins - catalysts for the production of testosterone. With regular use of drone brood, peripheral and central mechanisms of androgen synthesis are activated.
Fresh larvae are most useful for an effective increase in testosterone levels, but it’s not easy to get them (their properties last only an hour), so you can purchase industrial products: drone homogenate on glucose and lactose.
Ingredients: lactose, glucose, drone brood
Royal jelly is a jelly-like substance produced in the maxillary glands of bee-nurse. In addition to acids, proteins and other elements, it contains testosterone. Studies in rodents conducted by Japanese scientists in 1962, 1988 and 2004, confirmed the androgenic effect of injection and oral administration of royal jelly. Within 3 months, the level of free testosterone in experimental rodents increased by 2 times.
Royal jelly protects against damage to the cells of the testes, increases their mass and stimulates the synthesis of testosterone. It means that regular intake men of this dietary supplement pushes back the onset of andropause and smooths out its effects. Royal jelly also helps athletes regain their own testosterone production after a course of steroids.
A natural product can be purchased in apiaries, but it is also available in pharmacies in the form of the following drugs:
- Apilak (tablets).
- "Royal jelly native."
- "Royal jelly with honey."
- "Royal jelly lyophilized" (vials).
The dosage recommended by official medicine is 300 to 800 mg of milk per day. Meals are taken on an empty stomach 20 minutes before meals 1-2 times a day. Royal jelly in the form of tablets or powder is dissolved under the tongue, the jelly is swallowed. To enhance the effect, you can combine its administration with other beekeeping products: bee bread, drone homogenate.
Goryanka, large-flowered (as well as Korean), is a plant that is a source of the icariin flavonoid. Research has proven that This substance has the following properties:
- Binds to testosterone receptors, stimulating muscle growth,
- Like testosterone, it enhances bone strength (activates osteoblast cells)
- Suppresses phosphodiesterase by releasing nitrogen relaxing the blood vessels (important for a good erection),
- It exhibits gonadotropic properties,
- It works as an antidepressant, antioxidant and nootropic (improves reaction speed and brain function).
- Decoction: pour 15 g of dry goryanka with a glass, hold in a water bath for about 15 minutes, then insist 2 hours. After straining, take a teaspoon three times a day.
- Infusion: 5 g (a third of a teaspoon) of goryanka grass pour 500 ml of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes. Drink 200 ml three times a day.
In recipes, you can also use bitterness root. Extracted icariin (as a natural anabolic) is also found in various sports dietary supplements.
Tribulus (Tribulus) - a frequent component Dietary supplements for potency, stimulating increase in the number of male hormones. The active substance is protodioscin - a natural saponin that exhibits properties of anabolic and aphrodisiac:
- Once in the body, it is metabolized to androgen, dihydroepiandrosterone,
- Helps increase the level of luteinizing hormone, which stimulates the synthesis of testosterone,
- It activates the androgen receptors of the brain, enhancing libido,
- Stimulates the release of nitric oxide, contributing to enhanced muscle nutrition and improved erection.
Infusion Recipe: pour a tablespoon of dry anchors with water, then darken for about half an hour in a water bath, leave for 6-8 hours. Ready infusion is filtered and drunk half a glass 3 times a day (before meals). Floating course - month after month.
Curcumin is the active ingredient in boosting testosterone.. Its main properties:
- Suppresses estrogen activity.
- Protects testicular tissue from toxic damage (in particular, alcohol).
- Helps repair damaged muscle fibers.
- It has pronounced antioxidant properties.
To increase testosterone levels, turmeric can be taken as a drink: in a glass of water, dissolve half a teaspoon of seasoning, a teaspoon of honey and squeeze a little lemon juice. Mix everything and drink.
The beaver jet (the content of the animal’s glands) contains a wide range of bioactive components, as well as steroid substances. Taking drugs based on a jet (tincture, Kastoreum, Kastokrin pharmacy capsules) helps relieve symptoms of prostatitis, urethritis, and also strengthens the immune system and raises testosterone levels.
Tincture Recipe: 200 g of dried iron, pour 1 liter of vodka, insist for a month. Drink a teaspoon 20 minutes before meals (be sure to drink) 3-4 times a day. If testosterone levels normalize, stop taking for 2 months.
Stinging nettle rhizome found lignans - substances that increase the amount of free testosterone (interfere with its binding by globulin proteins). Lignans also inhibit the activity of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, slowing down the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (therefore, nettle is used in the treatment of adenoma). Statistically significant results of changes in hormone levels are not recorded, but the condition of the prostate gland is significantly improved.
Tincture Recipe: a tablespoon of crushed roots pour 500 ml of vodka, insist 3 weeks. Take 20 drops daily at bedtime.
The properties of increasing the level of testosterone have an aqueous extract of ginger root. With regular use, the weight of the testicles and the amount of cholesterol contained in them (the basis of the testosterone molecule) increases. Ginger also protects the reproductive organs from oxidative processes.
Ginger extracts can be purchased at the pharmacy, and some drugs based on it can be easily prepared independently:
- Decoction: peel the root 4 cm long, chop, then pour a glass of water and boil for 10 minutes. To drink during the day
- Tincture: add chopped fresh ginger root with vodka in a proportion of 1:10, leave for about 20 days, shaking occasionally, strain at the end. Drink 15-20 drops with food,
- Tea: 2 tablespoons of ground ginger per 1 liter of water.
The course of taking ginger to raise testosterone lasts about a month.
Anti-inflammatory and adaptogens
An age-related decrease in testosterone levels is often exacerbated by chronic inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system, as well as a decrease in the general tone of the body. The following funds do not directly increase the level of male hormone, but actively help eliminate the factors that inhibit it.
Lovage root has pronounced antibacterial properties. Means based on it effectively stop the inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system. With a decrease in testosterone levels caused by diseases of the prostate or testicles, You can apply the following recipe: pour a tablespoon of crushed lovage root with a glass of water, then simmer for 30 minutes over a fire, then add the entire boiled volume of water. Drink a teaspoon three times a day.
Dubrovnik grass helps accelerate blood circulation and stimulate metabolism in the genitals, due to which the duration of the gonads is activated. The plant is also used for prostatitis and inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.
Infusion Recipe: 5 tablespoons of grass pour 200 ml of boiled water, leave for an hour. The infusion is taken throughout the day in equal portions.
St. John's wort
St. John's wort is used to treat a wide range of diseases, including the genitourinary system, but its prolonged use can provoke a decrease in potency. The effect of increasing testosterone when taking drugs on St. John's wort is due to the following: the plant contains beta-sitosterol, which prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
Tincture Recipe: 100 g of grass pour 0.5 l of vodka, withstand 10 days. Take 50 drops daily for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Ivan tea (fireweed) is a natural antiseptic, has anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects. It positively affects the psycho-emotional state, relieving excessive anxiety. Men take drugs based on fireweed in order to slow down the process of prostatic hyperplasia, since the plant is able to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
Use fireweed in the form of infusions (a tablespoon of herbs in a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes) or as part of herbal teas.
Adaptogens (agents that activate the body's own protective resources) they do not directly affect the level of testosterone, but create the prerequisites for stimulating its production. List of herbs in this group:
- Ginseng. The substances contained in the root of this plant neutralize toxins, relieve fatigue, stimulate performance, and positively affect the activity of the sex glands. Ginseng tincture is taken 10-15 drops half an hour before meals 2 times a day. The course is 2-3 weeks,
- Levzea sofloroid. Contains the steroid compound ecdysterone, but does not possess androgenic properties. Enhances protein synthesis, increases physical endurance, increases hemoglobin, stimulates the activity of the central nervous system. Testosterone levels when taking Leuzea drugs increase due to the acceleration of metabolism and activation of nerve centers. Alcohol tincture is taken in a tablespoon 3 times a day. Course - month
- Eleutherococcus. It is the most effective stimulator of physical activity and endurance. Alcohol tincture based on Eleutherococcus is taken 15-20 drops before meals (20 minutes) 1-2 times a day. The course is 2-3 weeks,
- Rhodiola rosea. By the degree of tonic effect, the plant is similar to eleutherococcus. Rhodiola tincture is taken 20-25 drops 2-3 times a day before meals. The course is 3-4 weeks.
To increase testosterone levels, alcohol-based pharmacy tinctures prepared in accordance with the formulation are more suitable. Home-made vodka does not always have the desired effect.
You can gently increase testosterone levels with spicy herbs: parsley, parsnip, cilantro (and other foods rich in testosterone). Both the top and the root are useful. Parsley has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the adrenal glands (produce a small part of testosterone) and the thyroid gland (its hormones affect the pituitary gland, which directly regulates testosterone synthesis). Cilantro and parsnip also contribute to the activation of the sex glands and improve metabolic processes.
Nuts with honey (mixture in a 1: 1 ratio) help increase the amount of testosterone due to its rich vitamin and mineral composition. To enhance the effect, you can add beef.
A number of sources suggest a tincture of hop cones as a means to correct low testosterone levels, but this information is controversial. Hop cones contain phytoestrogens, so this raw material is included in the composition of female preparations used for menopause, but is not recommended for men.
Sergey, 45 years old: “I tried different testosterone boosters (I was fond of“ rocking ”), but not one was impressed. A month ago, a neighbor, a beekeeper, treated me with a honey mixture (as it turned out, there were crushed drone larvae). He ate like vitamins every day and was very surprised when the next analysis revealed an increase in testosterone. "
Vladimir, 51 years old: “The analysis showed a decrease in testosterone, the doctor said that age. I don’t want to inject hormones, I decided to raise them first with folk remedies. I’ve tried a lot, I felt the effect only from the pharmacy tincture of anchors. ”
Raising testosterone in men with folk remedies is quite possible, but in the absence of severe pathologies (damage to the pituitary gland, testicles, diabetes mellitus). You should not expect a quick and pronounced result, as when taking medications. Many drugs have a cumulative effect. When taking androgenic stimulants, older men are advised to periodically monitor the PSA level (tumor marker of the prostate).